(to the old DMC fans) What makes this game so bad-

#1Mother-NesuPosted 3/31/2014 10:48:59 AM
that you guys have to send in death threats to the producers. Sure its not to your liking but what brought this on???
#2StrelokPosted 3/31/2014 11:02:48 AM
Pity we didn't send a death threat, unless you mean a rather bad trash metal song which... had no death threat in it.

*Looks at TC username*
Oh wait. Neeever mind.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#3Ether101Posted 3/31/2014 11:06:35 AM
There's no proof that anyone sent them death threats. And even if they did receive them there's nothing to suggest that it was a large part of the fandom.
---
Complacency can be a sin. Gamers' have lost their pride.
#4ufaraPosted 3/31/2014 11:13:09 AM
Anytime someone sends a death thread to a company, it is usually sent by some person who is in poor mental balance.
---
"You haven't seen what I've seen or been through what I've been through. Truly, I live an edgy life."
#5DuuuDe14Posted 3/31/2014 11:16:31 AM
How about I ask you what makes this game so good that you have random trolls popping up defending and praising this game while simultaneously provoking anyone with an opinion against it?

*sits on Dante's chair*
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us. http://tinyurl.com/k6kf7m2
#6Mother-Nesu(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 11:18:57 AM(edited)
ufara posted...
Anytime someone sends a death thread to a company, it is usually sent by some person who is in poor mental balance.

People sent in multiple heavy metal death song and full death threat comic books. They must to be THAT poor mental balanced. :p
#7Phantom_Opera_GPosted 3/31/2014 11:27:10 AM
I wasn't aware the maiming of a fictional character in fan art was a death threat, clearly you learn something new everyday. Though I were to receive a real death the police would probably be my first order of call and not the press. Going to the press and boosting about it makes it look like a desperate cry for attention rather than a legit threat against your life.
---
I can see my future Writings on the wall Legend in my lifetime Stories will recall
Leather Rebel Lightning in the dark Leather Rebel With a burning heart
#8Ether101Posted 3/31/2014 11:29:28 AM
No they didn't. Ninja theory said that they had to look for those 'threats'.
---
Complacency can be a sin. Gamers' have lost their pride.
#9ufaraPosted 3/31/2014 11:34:30 AM
Mother-Nesu posted...
ufara posted...

People sent in multiple heavy metal death song and full death threat comic books. They must to be THAT poor mental balanced. :p

For those few, yeah.

Kinda scary how bad mental health systems are.
---
"You haven't seen what I've seen or been through what I've been through. Truly, I live an edgy life."
#10StrelokPosted 3/31/2014 11:45:02 AM
Phantom_Opera_G posted...
I wasn't aware the maiming of a fictional character in fan art was a death threat, clearly you learn something new everyday. Though I were to receive a real death the police would probably be my first order of call and not the press. Going to the press and boosting about it makes it look like a desperate cry for attention rather than a legit threat against your life.

I actually had people saying that they'd kill me in PMs on youtube for DARING to show dislike for the game.
Unlike Ninja Theory, I reported them to Youtube and they loked into things, banned the users and likely pressed some sort of legal charge.
I didn't whine about it to IGN or whatever.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg