(to the old DMC fans) What makes this game so bad-

#11Black OutPosted 3/31/2014 2:34:47 PM
Because those who send death threats are solely located within one part of a disagreement. Because, obviously, an entire side is responsible for them, rather than the individual(s) who made them.
---
The Official Manchester Black of the C&GN Board
"Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars. . . "
#12Ink-RibbonPosted 3/31/2014 3:12:38 PM
That's a serious question to be discussed.

I don't doubt some people sent death threats to them. I mean, when The Dark Knight Rises was released, I remember seeing a pregnant critic complaining about death threats, just because she gave a negative review for the movie.

Yes, there are people who do that kind of stuff and yes, they do exist. So, with all the controversy regarding DmC, it's not absurd assuming they had the same problem. However, that's not the point. The point is that we can't judge the entire fanbase for the actions of few deluded people.

So yes, not every DMC fan is a murderer or wants to send death threats. Let's not go that far. ;)
#13OracleGunnerPosted 3/31/2014 5:41:31 PM(edited)
Ink-Ribbon posted...

I don't doubt some people sent death threats to them. I mean, when The Dark Knight Rises was released, I remember seeing a pregnant critic complaining about death threats, just because she gave a negative review for the movie.

Yes, there are people who do that kind of stuff and yes, they do exist. So, with all the controversy regarding DmC, it's not absurd assuming they had the same problem. However, that's not the point. The point is that we can't judge the entire fanbase for the actions of few deluded people.

So yes, not every DMC fan is a murderer or wants to send death threats. Let's not go that far. ;)

No, it isn't. It's a vague generalization that is an excuse to try and get responses from users. However I really doubt that Nesu made this topic, perhaps it's his twin... You know the guy that made that topic that lasted 4 hours with Nesu's account. :^)

Now that I think about it... wasn't that about a year ago?
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#14LordKaizerPosted 3/31/2014 7:36:47 PM
Mother-Nesu posted...
ufara posted...
Anytime someone sends a death thread to a company, it is usually sent by some person who is in poor mental balance.

People sent in multiple heavy metal death song and full death threat comic books. They must to be THAT poor mental balanced. :p

these stuff can be easily found in the internet. if NT think these are a death threats, then they never got an actual death threat.
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor 3DS Friend code: 5456-0704-4812 (boy, that escalated quickly)
#15KyryloPosted 3/31/2014 11:09:36 PM
There was no death threads. It's just Tameem loves to play drama queen on public.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/sedoi
#16pigboyPosted 4/1/2014 2:28:59 AM
Phantom_Opera_G posted...
I wasn't aware the maiming of a fictional character in fan art was a death threat, clearly you learn something new everyday. Though I were to receive a real death the police would probably be my first order of call and not the press. Going to the press and boosting about it makes it look like a desperate cry for attention rather than a legit threat against your life.

This.

Tam Tam just love to make everything out of proportion to get more news.

If it is a REAL death threat, Tam Tam would be the first one calling the police instead of the press for he loves his sweet life too much to be in danger.
#17NostalgiaRulesPosted 4/1/2014 3:27:27 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

You sir, have won the internet.

On a serious note, if an original DMC fan did do that, then NT and/or Capcom probably should've pressed charges.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#18bobbysjobyPosted 4/1/2014 10:01:36 AM
Strelok posted...
I wasn't aware the maiming of a fictional character in fan art was a death threat, clearly you learn something new everyday. Though I were to receive a real death the police would probably be my first order of call and not the press. Going to the press and boosting about it makes it look like a desperate cry for attention rather than a legit threat against your life.

I actually had people saying that they'd kill me in PMs on youtube for DARING to show dislike for the game.
Unlike Ninja Theory, I reported them to Youtube and they loked into things, banned the users and likely pressed some sort of legal charge.
I didn't whine about it to IGN or whatever.

tsk tsk tsk, no one likes a snitch strelok, you'll never make any friends with that kind of attitude. snitching is for the weak, but you already know that
#19LordKaizerPosted 4/1/2014 11:17:02 AM
bobbysjoby posted...
Strelok posted...

I actually had people saying that they'd kill me in PMs on youtube for DARING to show dislike for the game.
Unlike Ninja Theory, I reported them to Youtube and they loked into things, banned the users and likely pressed some sort of legal charge.

tsk tsk tsk, no one likes a snitch strelok, you'll never make any friends with that kind of attitude. snitching is for the weak, but you already know that

says the one who come here to whine like a baby.
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor 3DS Friend code: 5456-0704-4812 (boy, that escalated quickly)
#20FloydMoneyMayPosted 4/1/2014 3:53:55 PM
bobbysjoby posted...
Strelok posted...

Truth!!
---
$The Money Team$