sparda prequel

#1shaoarapahPosted 4/22/2014 7:18:06 PM
I heard that capcom was makeing a sparda prequel but they caned it what the hell c(r)apcom tell me you thoughts about this revive the old dante
#2ZeroX91Posted 4/22/2014 7:21:06 PM
If you mean the one for psp a while back, it was just going to be a port of the first one....I think it was called dance of sparda.
---
*insert something clever here*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZH1V8ljoOs
#3KyryloPosted 4/23/2014 2:19:46 AM
They make new prequel with nSparda. You have to play dad and babysit vorgil and donte, changing their pampers, bringing them milk and hiding playboys under bed when Eva comes back home from her bakery work
---
http://psnprofiles.com/sedoi
#4caffiend7Posted 4/23/2014 5:33:05 PM
Kyrylo posted...
They make new prequel with nSparda. You have to play dad and babysit vorgil and donte, changing their pampers, bringing them milk and hiding playboys under bed when Eva comes back home from her bakery work

The end would be nonstop bondage qte
#5ZeroX07Posted 4/23/2014 5:38:50 PM
caffiend7 posted...
Kyrylo posted...

The end would be nonstop bondage qte

Yeah. Thank godvfor Bayonetta 2
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#6shaoarapah(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2014 8:13:28 PM
Yea but im not talkin about donte and vorgl im talking about DMC dante and virgle not the crappy new guys
#7shaoarapah(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2014 8:18:04 PM
The ppl at C(r)apcom are idiots for making them
#8shaoarapah(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2014 9:47:57 AM
Sorry ninja thory and c(r)apcom sucks
#9Ink-RibbonPosted 4/24/2014 10:02:10 AM
shaoarapah posted...

0/10

Old gimmick is old. ;)

Anyway, I believe Capcom could do a prequel trying to follow Dynasty Warriors steps. I mean, it's about war between demons. Sparda fought against Mundus and I'm sure he probably had his own army or group assisting him during battles.

I would gladly pay to see such game. If Capcom doesn't want to do it, then it's fine. Just sell the rights and let Koei do it. No wonder Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors and Warriors Orochi are still being made. Delicious games, intense gameplay, sexy characters.

Capcom might think about it. It should be healthy. XD
#10OracleGunnerPosted 4/24/2014 1:51:19 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
shaoarapah posted...

0/10

Old gimmick is old. ;)

Anyway, I believe Capcom could do a prequel trying to follow Dynasty Warriors steps. I mean, it's about war between demons. Sparda fought against Mundus and I'm sure he probably had his own army or group assisting him during battles.

I would gladly pay to see such game. If Capcom doesn't want to do it, then it's fine. Just sell the rights and let Koei do it. No wonder Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors and Warriors Orochi are still being made. Delicious games, intense gameplay, sexy characters.

Capcom might think about it. It should be healthy. XD

Actually Capcom has something like the Warriors series. It's called Sengoku Basara.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.