sparda prequel

#11KyryloPosted 4/25/2014 1:46:13 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
shaoarapah posted...
Sorry ninja thory and c(r)apcom sucks

0/10

Old gimmick is old. ;)

Anyway, I believe Capcom could do a prequel trying to follow Dynasty Warriors steps. I mean, it's about war between demons. Sparda fought against Mundus and I'm sure he probably had his own army or group assisting him during battles.

I would gladly pay to see such game. If Capcom doesn't want to do it, then it's fine. Just sell the rights and let Koei do it. No wonder Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors and Warriors Orochi are still being made. Delicious games, intense gameplay, sexy characters.

Capcom might think about it. It should be healthy. XD

OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
shaoarapah posted...

0/10

Old gimmick is old. ;)

Anyway, I believe Capcom could do a prequel trying to follow Dynasty Warriors steps. I mean, it's about war between demons. Sparda fought against Mundus and I'm sure he probably had his own army or group assisting him during battles.

I would gladly pay to see such game. If Capcom doesn't want to do it, then it's fine. Just sell the rights and let Koei do it. No wonder Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors and Warriors Orochi are still being made. Delicious games, intense gameplay, sexy characters.

Actually Capcom has something like the Warriors series. It's called Sengoku Basara.

Ink denies anything that's not supports his whining. Let him dwell on his childish tantrums.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/sedoi
#12Ink-RibbonPosted 4/25/2014 6:33:23 AM
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
shaoarapah posted...

0/10

Old gimmick is old. ;)

Actually Capcom has something like the Warriors series. It's called Sengoku Basara.

Actually, that's the closest that we'll ever see coming from Capcom, regarding Dynasty Warriors. While Sengoku Basara 4 is intense and delicious, it's nothing if compared to Koei's juggernaut. ;)

That's why I say :give the DMC prequel rights to Koei. They'll show who's the boss. I have no doubt the game will break records. Granted, it'll only work for that game ( if it's a sequel ).

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for DW 8 Extreme Legends to be released around my small town.
#13Psychochild27Posted 4/25/2014 2:29:14 PM(edited)

Actually, that's the closest that we'll ever see coming from Capcom, regarding Dynasty Warriors. While Sengoku Basara 4 is intense and delicious, it's nothing if compared to Koei's juggernaut. ;)

That's why I say :give the DMC prequel rights to Koei. They'll show who's the boss. I have no doubt the game will break records. Granted, it'll only work for that game ( if it's a sequel ).

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for DW 8 Extreme Legends to be released around my small town.

Except that's not the closest you'll see coming from Capcom. They've already done that sort of thing. Legendary Dark Knight mode from DMC4 already does exactly what you want and it is glorious.

http://cdn.steampowered.com/v/gfx/apps/45700/ss_417c047c5ddb55d6095f49202d3e83de083331d7.1920x1080.jpg?t=1356140890

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o28/subedii/DMC4Legendary7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Kp8jY.jpg

Well, unless you're bad at DMC4 anyway.
#14shaoarapah(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2014 3:16:46 PM
I never knew how to play as dante or play that mode in DMC4 i dont suck at it either
#15ZeroX07Posted 4/25/2014 4:14:30 PM
But to do this. Do you need a high end pc or a mid range pc?
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#16ufaraPosted 4/25/2014 4:20:16 PM
ZeroX07 posted...

From what I heard, it's a well optimized game on the PC so it shouldn't be too bad on the requirements.
---
"You haven't seen what I've seen or been through what I've been through. Truly, I live an edgy life."
#17ZeroX07Posted 4/25/2014 4:48:27 PM
ufara posted...
ZeroX07 posted...

From what I heard, it's a well optimized game on the PC so it shouldn't be too bad on the requirements.

Play dmc4 on legendary mode and such. I wanna know if i were to purchase a mid pc (500 bucks), and I'll be able to play as god would have wanted. Help ur friend out, scrub :p
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#18Psychochild27Posted 4/25/2014 6:26:53 PM(edited)
ZeroX07 posted...
ufara posted...
ZeroX07 posted...

Play dmc4 on legendary mode and such. I wanna know if i were to purchase a mid pc (500 bucks), and I'll be able to play as god would have wanted. Help ur friend out, scrub :p

Ran flawlessly on a 600 dollar machine five years ago. No reason to imagine it wouldn't run on a modern machine at that price point. It really is nowhere near as demanding as you'd think.
#19StrelokPosted 4/26/2014 1:00:03 AM
This is because unlike some terrible engines like UE3, NT Framework is not a total glutton for RAM and processing power while remaining genuinely stable.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#20prince_nagashPosted 4/29/2014 8:51:58 AM
Dynasty Warriors games are great, but their sales are plummeting. And their mechanics and animations are nowhere near as good as Capcom's.

Enjoying my DW8XLCE like crazy though!