I am literally dying for more DMC.

#1TaizukuPosted 4/27/2014 5:02:12 AM
As some of your may have noticed recently, I've become hooked on the series. It's basically the only HnS I can even enjoy now. I need more DMC-esque games, but I've played all of them...what do?
---
Life has become far too boring for me lately.
#2ufaraPosted 4/27/2014 5:28:18 AM
Start making impressive combos in 3 and 4.

Or try out Bayonnetta. That's a pretty good game. Get 360 version if possible.
---
"You haven't seen what I've seen or been through what I've been through. Truly, I live an edgy life."
#3ZeroX07Posted 4/27/2014 6:40:58 AM
Taizuku posted...
As some of your may have noticed recently, I've become hooked on the series. It's basically the only HnS I can even enjoy now. I need more DMC-esque games, but I've played all of them...what do?

What I did. Do crazy combo videos, lol or watch One Piece on Episode 508 of 650! Wow... Plus try to play other niche yitles like god hand. Trust me...it will annoy you but in a good way
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#4StrelokPosted 4/27/2014 7:11:29 AM
Try the Space Marine game. While not a good H&S the setting is awesome.

Another ok H&S is WET. Bit low budget, but if you like Grindhouse you'll like WET. WET should also be very cheap for a quick fix.

I shouldn't need to mention Bayonetta.
Another great one would be Metal Gear Rising. No Metal Gear knowledge needed.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#5Orange00Posted 4/27/2014 7:33:27 AM
I want more DMC too. Like right now. If it was direct sequel to DMC3, i'd be even happier. Thanks in advance
---
Devil May Cry: The Order --Devil May Cry reboot prequel choose your own adventure with RPG elements. Or something-- Join the resistance on a DmC-board near you!
#6ZeroX07Posted 4/27/2014 7:57:56 AM
Oh, if you like. You can download the dmc game on ios. It is fun and you can combo too. However. The buttons suck and you need to best nero story before you play as dante.
---
#7Ink-RibbonPosted 4/27/2014 9:52:52 AM
I'm dying for more DmC and DMC...

I want to see a direct sequel set after DMC 1. I want them to adress what happened to Mundus and so on.

I want to see a second sequel set after DmC. Can't wait to see Vergil coming after Dante. It can be epic if it gets made according to the legends. ;)
#8smithkakarotPosted 4/27/2014 10:31:55 AM
Play Van Helsing for the PS2.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#9Teh_FacepawnchPosted 4/27/2014 12:10:23 PM
Play SMT: Raidou Kuzunoha vs King Abaddon.

Not exactly an H&S but to me, it's just as fast and fun as a good H&S would be.
---
"Oh, so using my brain is cheap and dirty? My, seems I'm quite the back alley whore then." - ...A guy whose name I don't know.
#10ZeroX07Posted 4/27/2014 1:23:16 PM(edited)
Teh_Facepawnch posted...
Play SMT: Raidou Kuzunoha vs King Abaddon.

Not exactly an H&S but to me, it's just as fast and fun as a good H&S would be.

What do you consider a good rpg (ps3 or xbox but mainly ps3).
---