DmC sells 1.5 million.

#441smithkakarotPosted 5/18/2014 8:12:46 PM
Every game protagonist needs to have an outfit that's plain ordinary wear so everyone can relate to them!

...said no one ever.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#442KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 5/18/2014 8:14:29 PM
smithkakarot posted...
Every game protagonist needs to have an outfit that's plain ordinary wear so everyone can relate to them!

...said no one ever.

This is why I have such a hard time relating to Kirby and Master Chief. Neither of them wear T shirts, so they're not relatable to me at all! 0/10 Worst games ever.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#443ufaraPosted 5/18/2014 8:17:00 PM
shatterstar posted...
BlackSheepWalls posted...
I was sure that DmC would outperform DMC after a short while. DMC is simply outdATED BY NOW.

But the funny thing is....

DmC is the only game in the entire franchise that has the most potential to go really far and beyond just videogames. That's why they wanted Ninja Theory to create a DmC game that was suitable for a western audience and western movies.

Because let's face it mate. A guy walking around in cowboy boots, red trench coat, red leather pants, sweater vest, and chaps, sure doesn't scream...."I'm cool!" nor is it suitable wear for this generation or any other.

All the clothing that DmC's Dante wore, were just normal everyday wear.

#1: A wife beater

#2: Jeans

#3: Army boots

#4: Leather Parka jacket.

Even Vergil's clothing were normal wear.

And nDante looks like a chav.

Out of all the people who wear a, as you call it, wife beater (it's actually an undershirt) as a normal shirt, only a handful are decent person.

There is a reason they call them, wife beaters.
---
I'm going to pick up LPing soon. All constructive criticism is appreciated. Stuff to come soon
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheUfaraV2
#444smithkakarotPosted 5/18/2014 8:17:45 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
smithkakarot posted...

...said no one ever.

This is why I have such a hard time relating to Kirby and Master Chief. Neither of them wear T shirts, so they're not relatable to me at all! 0/10 Worst games ever.

Kirby is practically naked. Who wants to play as a blob of bubblegum who can copy peoples' powers just by eating them, anyway? He doesn't even use a machine gun like a TRUE badass.
---
#445UltimateGeth39Posted 5/19/2014 12:49:00 AM
shatterstar posted...
I was sure that DmC would outperform DMC after a short while. DMC is simply outdATED BY NOW.

DmC is the only game in the entire franchise that has the most potential to go really far and beyond just videogames. That's why they wanted Ninja Theory to create a DmC game that was suitable for a western audience and western movies.

Because let's face it mate. A guy walking around in cowboy boots, red trench coat, red leather pants, sweater vest, and chaps, sure doesn't scream...."I'm cool!" nor is it suitable wear for this generation or any other.

Dressing like a bum is considered cool now?
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#446smithkakarotPosted 5/19/2014 12:49:53 AM
UltimateGeth39 posted...
shatterstar posted...

And when did Dante ever wear a sweater vest?
---
#447StrelokPosted 5/19/2014 3:10:22 AM
Shatter talks as if characters wearing clothes in a different world somehow need to dress like us normal and boring humans.

So....
Etna (http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131030000423/disgaea/en/images/thumb/f/fe/D1_Etna.png/195px-D1_Etna.png), Laharl (http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131030001212/disgaea/en/images/thumb/0/0d/D1_Laharl.png/250px-D1_Laharl.png), your take?

Etna: Oh Prince, that is just adorable, the human thinks that us demons have to obey his self imposed rules on clothing.
Laharl: What? A human thinks demons should dress as humans? That is just silly. I dress however I wish because I am the great demon overlord Laharl! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Etna: (He is so easy to manipulate, I should see if I can get him to take over the human world. We could use another Prinny game)
Prinnies: Another Prinny game would be awesome dood!
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#448ArmoredElderPosted 5/19/2014 4:33:23 AM
Playstation All-Stars also sold over one million copies overall as well, though that game is better than DmC in my opinion. (I only mention it because younger Dante is in it)

Just because something sells a million copies doesn't mean it's good. In the case of DmC...you get my point.
---
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selatcia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I tend to play Borderlands 2
#449Psychochild27Posted 5/19/2014 5:03:13 AM
Playstation All-Stars also sold over one million copies overall as well, though that game is better than DmC in my opinion.

Playstation All-Stars remains the quickest returned Gamefly game I've ever picked up. It lasted 30 minutes before I shoved it back into the envelope.
#450shatterstar(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2014 8:30:51 AM(edited)
smithkakarot posted...

...said no one ever.

Well if you can relate to a videogame character. You problem need some professional help mate.

UltimateGeth39 posted...

And dressing up like a superhero is considered cosplay. Because if you wear that crap everyday, you're nuts...lol.