Ninja Theory is working on a unannounced PS4/X1 game.

#1Dark_N11Posted 5/10/2014 7:55:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/9SXR7og.jpg

http://uk.linkedin.com/in/rogeriosilva
#2OracleGunnerPosted 5/10/2014 8:20:02 AM
Lol. You do realize that he doesn't work for NT anymore...
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#3SeshaPosted 5/10/2014 10:05:11 AM(edited)
So the guy who made the Poison fight/mission is no longer at Ninja Theory. I wonder what else he worked on.

Having one of the major members of the DmC development team leave NT is a bit disconcerting, considering they were taught a lot about combat design by Itsuno and his team. Hopefully not too many other members of the DmC team leave NT.

OracleGunner posted...

If you look at his profile, you can see that his work experience under NT includes contributing design and story work on a next gen title.
---
"FunFrock, you suck big time."
#4OracleGunnerPosted 5/10/2014 9:58:53 AM
Sesha posted...
So the guy who made the Poison fight/mission is no longer at Ninja Theory. I wonder what else he worked on.

OracleGunner posted...

If you look at his profile, you can see that his work experience under NT includes contributing design and story work on a next gen title.

And how does that change the fact that he doesn't work there anymore?
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
#5KyryloPosted 5/10/2014 9:58:59 AM
Sesha posted...

OracleGunner posted...

>"Having previously written and directed Vergil’s Downfall, the DmC expansion chapter, I feel that this is a natural progression for me as a passionate storyteller. I'm currently in pre-production for my first short film and actively looking for new opportunities."
---
http://psnprofiles.com/sedoi
#6SeshaPosted 5/10/2014 10:12:39 AM(edited)
OracleGunner posted...
Sesha posted...

OracleGunner posted...

It doesn't. However I don't see how him having left NT changes the fact they're developing a next gen title, which he evidently worked on before leaving.
---
"FunFrock, you suck big time."
#7Ink-RibbonPosted 5/10/2014 10:55:13 AM
I thought that was confirmed months ago, when they revealed the developers for PS4 games...

They even released some kind of clip featuring a girl with blue hair or something like that. Can't wait to see what's gonna happen. ;)

Maybe she's revealed to be Trish for DmC sequel, and you guys will start yet another discussion about hair. Only this time, it'll be blond vs blue!!! ;)
#8OracleGunnerPosted 5/10/2014 12:12:42 PM
Sesha posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Sesha posted...

OracleGunner posted...

It doesn't. However I don't see how him having left NT changes the fact they're developing a next gen title, which he evidently worked on before leaving.

Where in my post does it say that they weren't working on a next gen title?
---
#9Hotel_SecurityPosted 5/12/2014 9:56:50 AM
Who’s ready for the Heavenly Sword sequel?
#10ufaraPosted 5/12/2014 9:58:37 AM
Hotel_Security posted...
Who’s ready for the Heavenly Sword sequel?

If there is a sequel, I doubt that Sony will get NT to do it.
---
I'm going to pick up LPing soon. All constructive criticism is appreciated. Stuff to come soon
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheUfaraV2