Ninja Theory is working on a unannounced PS4/X1 game.

#91StrelokPosted 5/15/2014 12:41:14 PM(edited)
It is in my signature.
Unlike some people, I actually care about animals, and my pets doubly so.
Again, this isn't being psychic.
This is reading my goddamned signature.

I am ranting.
I immediately took a dislike to you.
If you genuinely care about calling out on BS you wouldn't like me talking about you, you'd prefer me to reconsider what I said.

You FAIL at basics of teaching.
F***ing seriously.
And you wonder why I called you a troll when you are proud on me biting the bait?!

And now you have *NO* excuse.
You now KNOW that it's my dead dog, and yet you keep calling me that.
Style: 0 points.
Not doing well on proving you're not a troll.

Sorry but that is not recorded in the ToU at all.
And it was an offhanded comment. Pray tell, do you not think it is odd to see over 35 ignored posts in 40 messages, knowing fully well you miss *NOTHING* noteworthy as all those posts are filled with insults and trolling, without any relevant discussions?

Sorry but so far you're falling short.
The only truth bomb you drop is that you are a troll.
Seriously, your three posts here only show to me that you don't seem to be worth talking to.

No, he has no right.
He never played any of the games.
I've beat all of them, multiple times (DMC4 never on DMD due to PS3 failure midway the game). DMC1 and 3 were most played, with several DMD clearings. Only one No hit run on DMC1. And I vowed it'd be the last I'd ever do.
I'm not the best there is, but to say I'm casual... no.
No I'm not. I consider myself to be reasonably good at the action genre, good enough to be someone most people want on their team in games like Counterstrike and Team Fortress and to clear MGR on Revengeance. Brea I'm not, but I never claimed to be. Hell I *WISH* I was Brea, or any of the damned Freestyle Tourney players. I play too cautiously on DMD to be interesting, unless I have Super Dante. And even then I don't shake the combos out of my sleeve like they do.

As for the console being broken, I have said this only multiple times, before you came along. My PS3 has been kaput since 2011. I flat out have no means to get it repaired without it being replaced (Fat PS3, Backwards compatible, my PS2 has been down the drain for much longer, closer to 2009).
I am too busy to play on it anyway, so it being repaired has been a low priority for a long time.

My tactics vary but again, I mainly remained back, but depending what I was fighting I'd get in a melee (Iffrit DT on Nelo, Alastor DT on Grif when downed, Vortex to kill Phantom under 10 seconds). But mostly it involved me staying the hell out of melee, with lots of rolling.
Stupid shotgun Marionettes.

You can both troll and flame.
You did both.
Don't be witless.

You seem to ahve forgotten where I said I played with a Max Super Dante.
Oh right, you flat out assumed a lot of things earlier too and drew your own conclusions before you knew the full story.
Wow, how can I keep forgetting such tiny details.

Hey, if he gives me the Collection, I'd be grateful.
I'd honor my side of the deal and record it. If it's on Marketplace region has nothing to do with it.
You really love drawing your horrible conclusions before any facts are revealed, don't you?

If you don't believe me that is not my problem.
So far you've only shown yourself to be a thoroughly unlikable person, right down to KNOWING why I dislike a specific nickname, and yet you keep using it.

Give me one reason why I should even bother with you from this point on, as you're only showing to be a person I don't want to know to begin with.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#92FloydMoneyMayPosted 5/15/2014 1:06:04 PM
I consider myself to be reasonably good at the action genre, good enough to be someone most people want on their team in games like Counterstrike and Team Fortress

Lol, you still keep on BSing huh?

Hey, if he gives me the Collection, I'd be grateful.
I'd honor my side of the deal and record it.

Can I make my terms if I hand you the collection?
---
$The Money Team$
#93MixorzPosted 5/15/2014 2:11:08 PM
Lol, good to see people are coming to their senses. I've been calling him out on his lies for a long time. Funny how now he used Super Dante in his no hit run, and didn't know things that even I figured out playing DMC for the first time about a year ago. I'm willing to bet be never owned bubbles at this point.

It's also strange that all his consoles are broken. You would think an older gaming enthusiast knows how to properly care for their equipment. All the consoles I held onto still work fine.
---
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
Currently Playing: Titanfall, Killer Instinct, Dark Souls II