DmC 2 or devil may cry 5?

#21ReceiverxWisdomPosted 5/20/2014 6:50:58 AM(edited)
Anything that's not DmC2: the lackluster wub edition or a DMC4 repeat (midway we make half of game due to constraints. Sorry guise.)

As much as I love to see DMC5 it's all or nothing, Capcom has to throw the f***ing penny through the window, screw the conventional rules and make it as good and complete as 3 or I'm not shilling out and buying it. Period.

DmC was just terrible so unless major work is done it'll be straight up trash just like it's processor.

That's my thoughts on DmC2 and 5. Get it right or I'll throw money at Platinum Games without one care in the universe.
---
R* Social Club ID: Ren_Operative
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#22NostalgiaRulesPosted 5/20/2014 11:23:52 PM
DMC 5.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#23myghostisdeadPosted 5/21/2014 4:31:16 PM
DMC 5 but I'd be happy with a Sparda prequel or Vergil side story.
#24SiLVeR_420Posted 5/21/2014 9:17:19 PM
I really don't want a Sparda game. Keep him in the background and mysterious.
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
RIP Oculus Rift.
#25smithkakarotPosted 5/21/2014 9:18:57 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
I really don't want a Sparda game. Keep him in the background and mysterious.

Ugh, this is the same type of thing that ruined Vamp in MGS4. Some people just need to be spoon-fed an explanation for EVERY. LITTLE. THING.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#26SiLVeR_420Posted 5/21/2014 9:21:47 PM
Id rather they just continue Neros story or if they really want a new character just make them Dantes daughter or son.
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
RIP Oculus Rift.
#27SBK91Posted 5/21/2014 9:27:12 PM
Id rather they just continue Neros story or if they really want a new character just make them Dantes daughter or son.

If their intention is to kill the series for good, that would be a capital idea.
#28KyryloPosted 5/22/2014 7:00:39 AM(edited)
SiLVeR_420 posted...

May be fun. Also it will double so fun, to watch useless drones to cry over it :P
---
http://psnprofiles.com/sedoi
#29QCTeamkillPosted 5/22/2014 7:18:49 AM
Kyrylo posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...

May be fun. Also it will double so fun, to watch useless drones to cry over it :P

ROFL I agree.

Confirmation that original Dante ever had sex (even worse, with a woman) would create quite the uproar.

Or maybe they'd cowardly go the cloned route lol
#30OracleGunnerPosted 5/22/2014 7:31:08 AM
SBK91 posted...

If their intention is to kill the series for good, that would be a capital idea.

Have you forgotten what he said to Mundus?
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.