DmC 2 or devil may cry 5?

#31KyryloPosted 5/22/2014 7:38:35 AM
QCTeamkill posted...
Kyrylo posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Id rather they just continue Neros story or if they really want a new character just make them Dantes daughter or son.

May be fun. Also it will double so fun, to watch useless drones to cry over it :P

ROFL I agree.

Confirmation that original Dante ever had sex (even worse, with a woman) would create quite the uproar.

Or maybe they'd cowardly go the cloned route lol

Unless you have proof he didn't, i just accept your submission as another groundless claim, made merely because butthurt.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/sedoi
#32QCTeamkillPosted 5/22/2014 7:48:23 AM
Kyrylo posted...
QCTeamkill posted...
Kyrylo posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Id rather they just continue Neros story or if they really want a new character just make them Dantes daughter or son.

May be fun. Also it will double so fun, to watch useless drones to cry over it :P

ROFL I agree.

Confirmation that original Dante ever had sex (even worse, with a woman) would create quite the uproar.

Unless you have proof he didn't, i just accept your submission as another groundless claim, made merely because butthurt.

LMAO

Truly, this post is a gem, yet it's still early and you outdid it.

Kyrylo posted...

>indies....eh...no it's not an indie unless you count mario or Rayman as indie just because they don't look realistic.

Please. don't ever learn to read, I'd miss you.
#33KyryloPosted 5/22/2014 7:54:26 AM
QCTeamkill posted...
Kyrylo posted...
QCTeamkill posted...
Kyrylo posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...

ROFL I agree.

LMAO

Truly, this post is a gem, yet it's still early and you outdid it.

...yeah you probably feel so proud about your butthurt homophobic sentence? .... You know. I think you should be felt sorry for.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/sedoi
#34LordKaizerPosted 5/22/2014 11:42:59 AM(edited)
SBK91 posted...

If their intention is to kill the series for good, that would be a capital idea.

that was the original plan before DMC 2 got made. so, what's the problem of changing the main character ignoring DINO (nobody want to see his face)?
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor 3DS Friend code: 5456-0704-4812 (boy, that escalated quickly)
#35TiredofhearinguPosted 5/22/2014 12:35:16 PM
Let Capcom die so Platinum can get the series...
#36SiLVeR_420Posted 5/22/2014 12:43:45 PM
Tiredofhearingu posted...
Let Capcom die so Platinum can get the series...

And Nintendo can get Mega Man. They've gave him more love in his final smash then Cap com has for years.
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
RIP Oculus Rift.
#37SBK91Posted 5/22/2014 4:10:14 PM
Have you forgotten what he said to Mundus?

Yes. Thank you for reminding me of that terrible idea for a sequel.

that was the original plan before DMC 2 got made.

DMC1 was originally a Kamiya focusing on efficiently killing low health enemies. Series change, and an idea that might have been decent before might not work down the road.

so, what's the problem of changing the main character ignoring DINO

Because it was already done and has already backfired. Give us Dante proper with DMC3's variety and quality and DMC4's extra inputs. It would be wonderful and, even if it didn't recapture 1 or 3's magic completely, a big step in the right direction.
#38OracleGunnerPosted 5/22/2014 4:31:30 PM
Yes. Thank you for reminding me of that terrible idea for a sequel.
Just because you don't want it doesn't make it a bad idea.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#39SBK91Posted 5/22/2014 5:52:23 PM

Of course not. The fact it is a bad idea makes it a bad idea.

Now, about Bayonetta vs pretty boy. What was it you were referring to in regards to QS?
#40OracleGunnerPosted 5/22/2014 6:07:21 PM
SBK91 posted...

Of course not. The fact it is a bad idea makes it a bad idea.

Now, about Bayonetta vs pretty boy. What was it you were referring to in regards to QS?

But it's not a fact that it's a bad idea. Or are you trying to deny this fact?

And Beeky, have you seriously not caught on as to why I mentioned QS?
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.