DmC 2 or devil may cry 5?

#471ufaraPosted 6/11/2014 11:08:15 AM
OracleGunner posted...
The Smash tournament was fun. I agree on the meh part though. Needed some Ratchet and Clank or Jak instead of more Far Cry 4.

Mega Man's Final Smash was pretty hype.

myghostisdead posted...
It was a fair announcement. Tickled to see the DMC reference of Flock off feather face is still in game. I wonder if there will be further DMC or other game nods. Also, I wonder if the ties in the universes will be strengthened. I like the idea of DMC and Bayo being in the same universe.

More than likely. I mean, how many references were there to DMC in the first Bayo game?
---
I'm going to pick up LPing soon. All constructive criticism is appreciated. Stuff to come soon
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheUfaraV2
#472ZeroX07Posted 6/11/2014 11:44:10 AM(edited)
E3 was disappointing. Persona 5 or DMC5 was not announced or seen. Where is kingdom hearts? Im at least happy that I have smash (black zero suit is hot), bayo2 and Zelda games coming soon! Yay. I guess this E3 winner was Nintendo.
---
You want to believe that there's one relationship in life that's beyond betrayal. A relationship that's beyond that kind of hurt. And there isn't.
#473Teh_FacepawnchPosted 6/11/2014 11:42:49 AM
It makes sense for Persona 5 to not be there cause of the dacning game and PQ coming out soon. I'd expect info on it to be on TGS instead.
---
"You'll beat me with your eyes closed? ...Well, you're welcome to try but while you do that I'll be walking past you, guardsman. Have a nice day."
#474OracleGunnerPosted 6/11/2014 11:48:18 AM
Teh_Facepawnch posted...
It makes sense for Persona 5 to not be there cause of the dacning game and PQ coming out soon. I'd expect info on it to be on TGS instead.

PQ looks fun.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#475ufaraPosted 6/11/2014 11:51:21 AM
OracleGunner posted...
Teh_Facepawnch posted...

PQ looks fun.

First person dungeon crawler?

I'm game.
---
I'm going to pick up LPing soon. All constructive criticism is appreciated. Stuff to come soon
#476ZeroX07Posted 6/11/2014 11:58:47 AM
demon crawler left a good taste in your mouth? huh?
---
You want to believe that there's one relationship in life that's beyond betrayal. A relationship that's beyond that kind of hurt. And there isn't.
#477OracleGunnerPosted 6/11/2014 12:20:27 PM
ufara posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Teh_Facepawnch posted...

PQ looks fun.

I'm game.

Have you tried EO?
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#478ufaraPosted 6/11/2014 12:21:19 PM
OracleGunner posted...
ufara posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Teh_Facepawnch posted...

PQ looks fun.

I'm game.

Have you tried EO?

I have one for the 3DS. It is pretty good.
---
#479Teh_FacepawnchPosted 6/11/2014 12:22:47 PM
Ehh.... PQ doesn't really interest me. And the dancing game speaks for itself.
---
"You'll beat me with your eyes closed? ...Well, you're welcome to try but while you do that I'll be walking past you, guardsman. Have a nice day."
#480ZeroX07Posted 6/11/2014 12:25:58 PM
Teh_Facepawnch posted...
Ehh.... PQ doesn't really interest me. And the dancing game speaks for itself.

Wow , have u tried a rhythm game? They are so much fun. Especially when u enjoy the music. Im surprised that a lady would not appreciate something so elegant.
---