So, how did Kat...*spoilers*

#1smithkakarotPosted 5/17/2014 2:08:37 PM
...memorize Silver Sacks Tower's entire floor plan down to the smallest detail just by being dragged to the top floor and interrogated?
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#2ZeroX91Posted 5/17/2014 2:33:58 PM
I think the bigger question is how she got the squirrel spunk.
---
*insert something clever here*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vfO2PW4wmY
#3StepswordsmanPosted 5/17/2014 2:42:18 PM
Those two events may be connected somehow, since Ninja Theory wouldn't just leave two important plot points unexplained.
---
Decline in quality due to excessive outsourcing.
#4Psychochild27Posted 5/17/2014 3:24:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5Psychochild27Posted 5/17/2014 3:28:51 PM
smithkakarot posted...
...memorize Silver Sacks Tower's entire floor plan down to the smallest detail just by being dragged to the top floor and interrogated?

Bah.

Anyway, girl can astral-project and wander. It's her biggest asset to Dante and Vergil in this game. She was there for an undisclosed amount of time. This is not a plothole.
#6ZeroX91Posted 5/17/2014 3:42:26 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

?
---
*insert something clever here*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vfO2PW4wmY
#7smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 3:42:42 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
smithkakarot posted...

Bah.

Anyway, girl can astral-project and wander. It's her biggest asset to Dante and Vergil in this game. She was there for an undisclosed amount of time. This is not a plothole.

I thought she didn't know how to consistently astral project?
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#8OracleGunnerPosted 5/17/2014 3:43:33 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
smithkakarot posted...

Bah.

Mundus's Limbo security must truly suck then.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#9StrelokPosted 5/17/2014 3:51:49 PM
I consider it a plothole because the game seems to take place over the course of a few days at best.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#10Rising_shadowPosted 5/17/2014 3:57:36 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
smithkakarot posted...

Bah.

Eh, even if she managed to astral project, how can any person with a normal memory memorize the layout of an entire building, especially one that size?
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!