New dante looks like zayn malik

#21QCTeamkillPosted 5/21/2014 4:41:50 PM
Oh, right! That's the user Team Strelok uses for the Hellhole board.

His desperate cries for sympathy were laughed at by mods.
#225hadowsPosted 5/21/2014 4:46:02 PM
I have to admit it takes something special to make someone keep lurking on a board where they just got trolled the hell out of their account to warned status.
---
Ill add something here later....
#23QCTeamkillPosted 5/21/2014 4:48:29 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#24HacknslashloverPosted 5/21/2014 4:54:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#25ufaraPosted 5/21/2014 5:02:50 PM
Ya know, I was planning to stay out of this, but I've got to admit. I'm impressed with you lot. It takes real dedication to troll the way you lot do.

Truly. Even going to other sites to look for the same people to troll. Very impressive.

Now back to ignoring you lot;

@5hadow:

Playing anything interesting lately?
---
I'm going to pick up LPing soon. All constructive criticism is appreciated. Stuff to come soon
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheUfaraV2
#265hadowsPosted 5/21/2014 5:10:32 PM
ufara posted...

@5hadow:

I've bought in all the Diablo 3 hype and got the RoS expansion, turns out the game is still bad.

I've been playing Path of Exile lately just to get a share of a good ARPG for a change, when I get tired of it I have a bunch of games backlogged such as Vanquish on ps3 and Ys on Vita.
---
#27ufaraPosted 5/21/2014 5:12:17 PM
5hadows posted...
ufara posted...

@5hadow:

I've bought in all the Diablo 3 hype and got the RoS expansion, turns out the game is still bad.

I've been playing Path of Exile lately just to get a share of a good ARPG for a change, when I get tired of it I have a bunch of games backlogged such as Vanquish on ps3 and Ys on Vita.

How is Path of Exile?

Ys and Vanquish are both great. Man, to have another Ys soundtrack. That'd be sweet.
---
I'm going to pick up LPing soon. All constructive criticism is appreciated. Stuff to come soon
#285hadowsPosted 5/21/2014 5:28:31 PM
ufara posted...
5hadows posted...
ufara posted...

@5hadow:

How is Path of Exile?

Ys and Vanquish are both great. Man, to have another Ys soundtrack. That'd be sweet.

It's what D3 should have been, except the outdated graphics. I wouldn't recommend it to people unless they're hardcore ARPG fans though.

Ys soundtrack is pretty great yeah, I've only tackled up to forest on a nightmare mode first run but so far it's been good.
---
#29ufaraPosted 5/21/2014 5:34:50 PM
5hadows posted...
It's what D3 should have been, except the outdated graphics. I wouldn't recommend it to people unless they're hardcore ARPG fans though.
Ys soundtrack is pretty great yeah, I've only tackled up to forest on a nightmare mode first run but so far it's been good.

Hmm. I just looked it up on Steam. Free to play eh? Cautious I am.

I need to get back to Ys:MoC. I lost about five hours because my Vita decided to bug up. That sucked. I need to remember to save more often.
---
#30OracleGunnerPosted 5/21/2014 5:41:08 PM
So puppeteer is up on psn. Who else got it?
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.