New dante looks like zayn malik

#261TUGOWUPosted 6/4/2014 5:59:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#262OracleGunnerPosted 6/4/2014 7:36:45 PM
bumbles: >Scrub-like whining
I suppose there is no hope for you.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#263NostalgiaRulesPosted 6/5/2014 1:07:24 AM
Guys, guys, guys....remember what I said. This is the pro-DmC board. If they want to discuss the new DmC in peace, then leave them to it. I know I posted that I wouldn't come back here to post, but you guys just keep getting dragged back into it and I don't know why. Like I posted before, the suspension was removed, so there's no need to worry about it anymore. I'm not one of the mods, but if they did what they did, then there's no use having an argument about it.

@Floyd, I don't think all pro-DmC fans are creepy. I only thought that one action from one poster was creepy. I don't think it's right for another poster to post someone else's personal album and their real name without their permission. Of course, I can't tell another person what to do. And if a pro-original DMC fan did the same, then I think that's creepy and wrong, too. I know you think I'm being fake and you're free to think as you wish. I cannot and do not want to stop you.

But anyway, I suggested that the pro-original DMC fans leave before things got too out of control. A person post another's personal info, next thing you know, others start posting other peoples' personal info. I think perhaps it might be best if pro-DmC fans and pro-original DMC fans stay away from each other if they can't get along. It it really seems that they can't. Again, not telling people what to do, just a suggestion.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#264RedBullAndrewPosted 6/5/2014 9:08:22 AM
NostalgiaRules posted...
Guys, guys, guys....remember what I said. This is the pro-DmC board. If they want to discuss the new DmC in peace, then leave them to it. I know I posted that I wouldn't come back here to post, but you guys just keep getting dragged back into it and I don't know why. Like I posted before, the suspension was removed, so there's no need to worry about it anymore. I'm not one of the mods, but if they did what they did, then there's no use having an argument about it.

@Floyd, I don't think all pro-DmC fans are creepy. I only thought that one action from one poster was creepy. I don't think it's right for another poster to post someone else's personal album and their real name without their permission. Of course, I can't tell another person what to do. And if a pro-original DMC fan did the same, then I think that's creepy and wrong, too. I know you think I'm being fake and you're free to think as you wish. I cannot and do not want to stop you.

But anyway, I suggested that the pro-original DMC fans leave before things got too out of control. A person post another's personal info, next thing you know, others start posting other peoples' personal info. I think perhaps it might be best if pro-DmC fans and pro-original DMC fans stay away from each other if they can't get along. It it really seems that they can't. Again, not telling people what to do, just a suggestion.

Dude, you and your fellow unemployed bloggers should stop misunderstanding what is going on. The board is here to discuss the game. You can like it or criticize it, but you and your friends are here to argue about people (not the game) and to blog.

I mean did you see what team bubbles used to post? They act like peace makers then they treat anyone that disagrees like crap. Even when SBK91 beats them badly at arguments, they treat him like a mentally ill person and tell him his writing style sucks. LOL talk about running away from arguments.
---
Dogs are the worst pets.
If you don't like women, you have bad taste.
#265OracleGunnerPosted 6/5/2014 9:11:09 AM
RedBullAndrew posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...

Dude, you and your fellow unemployed bloggers should stop misunderstanding what is going on. The board is here to discuss the game. You can like it or criticize it, but you and your friends are here to argue about people (not the game) and to blog.

I mean did you see what team bubbles used to post? They act like peace makers then they treat anyone that disagrees like crap. Even when SBK91 beats them badly at arguments, they treat him like a mentally ill person and tell him his writing style sucks. LOL talk about running away from arguments.

Speaking of running away. Where have you been my little alt? Hiding behind the skirts of others isn't very effective.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
#266RedBullAndrewPosted 6/5/2014 9:19:05 AM
OracleGunner posted...
RedBullAndrew posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...

Speaking of running away. Where have you been my little alt? Hiding behind the skirts of others isn't very effective.

Dude, you just accuse people of being alts when you see your friends get called out. You don't argue anything.
---
Dogs are the worst pets.
#267OracleGunnerPosted 6/5/2014 9:23:35 AM(edited)
RedBullAndrew posted...
OracleGunner posted...
RedBullAndrew posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...

Dude, you just accuse people of being alts when you see your friends get called out. You don't argue anything.

Nope, I remember you alongside Dodger. Speaking of not arguing, why did you run away?
Actually I mostly remember you from this flopic: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/68760543 Now use your main and I will be nice to you.
---
#268RedBullAndrewPosted 6/5/2014 9:22:56 AM
OracleGunner posted...
RedBullAndrew posted...
OracleGunner posted...
RedBullAndrew posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...

Nope, I remember you from late January alongside Dodger. Speaking of not arguing, why did you run away?

I have a life?
---
Dogs are the worst pets.
#269OracleGunnerPosted 6/5/2014 9:25:44 AM
RedBullAndrew posted...
OracleGunner posted...
RedBullAndrew posted...
OracleGunner posted...
RedBullAndrew posted...

Nope, I remember you from late January alongside Dodger. Speaking of not arguing, why did you run away?

I have a life?

Lol. No seriously, why did you run away?
---
#270RedBullAndrewPosted 6/5/2014 9:30:03 AM
OracleGunner posted...
Lol. No seriously, why did you run away?

Dude, I don't care about a video game board as much as you do. I come here occasionally and saw more activity.

Dude, I don't like one sided beatings. That is why I am not active in the board to argue with you guys.
---
Dogs are the worst pets.