New dante looks like zayn malik

#281TUGOWUPosted 6/5/2014 8:21:17 PM
Nasty: What's all this now? Sounds a bit dramatic.

Gunnery: I'm unsure you know what casual or scrub mean, but I'm quite sure you fit the bill. What say you? Have you accepted yourself for what you are, or do you wish to be more? SBK and myself are here to help.

>everyone who disagrees with us is an alt
Come now. And do you imagine these disagreements are all purposeful attacks too?

Bulldog: Nice to meet you. Good to have some more reasonable people around these parts.
#282NostalgiaRulesPosted 6/5/2014 10:19:55 PM
RedBullAndrew posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...
Guys, guys, guys....remember what I said. This is the pro-DmC board. If they want to discuss the new DmC in peace, then leave them to it. I know I posted that I wouldn't come back here to post, but you guys just keep getting dragged back into it and I don't know why. Like I posted before, the suspension was removed, so there's no need to worry about it anymore. I'm not one of the mods, but if they did what they did, then there's no use having an argument about it.

@Floyd, I don't think all pro-DmC fans are creepy. I only thought that one action from one poster was creepy. I don't think it's right for another poster to post someone else's personal album and their real name without their permission. Of course, I can't tell another person what to do. And if a pro-original DMC fan did the same, then I think that's creepy and wrong, too. I know you think I'm being fake and you're free to think as you wish. I cannot and do not want to stop you.

But anyway, I suggested that the pro-original DMC fans leave before things got too out of control. A person post another's personal info, next thing you know, others start posting other peoples' personal info. I think perhaps it might be best if pro-DmC fans and pro-original DMC fans stay away from each other if they can't get along. It it really seems that they can't. Again, not telling people what to do, just a suggestion.

Dude, you and your fellow unemployed bloggers should stop misunderstanding what is going on. The board is here to discuss the game. You can like it or criticize it, but you and your friends are here to argue about people (not the game) and to blog.

I mean did you see what team bubbles used to post? They act like peace makers then they treat anyone that disagrees like crap. Even when SBK91 beats them badly at arguments, they treat him like a mentally ill person and tell him his writing style sucks. LOL talk about running away from arguments.

Um, that's why what you put in bold is what I meant. This board here is to discuss the new DmC reboot, is it not? I'm actually not here to argue with anyone. I used to try to talk to people about DmC, politely, calmly, no insulting, many of them usually just ignored me. So, I did try. I simply meant that if the pro-DmC fans and pro-original DMC fans can't get along, then maybe it's best for them to just stay away from each other. In my post you quoted, I even posted that if any pro-original DMC did anything wrong, then that's creepy, too.

So I'll kindly ask you to not lump me in with those who only wish to argue and stir up trouble. (notice how not once did I insult you or DmC?) I am willing to talk to those about DmC if they want. As for those who wish to argue and blog, I can't control what other people do.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#283ufaraPosted 6/5/2014 10:22:05 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
As for those who wish to argue and blog, I can't control what other people do.

In due time, young padawan.
---
I'm going to pick up LPing soon. All constructive criticism is appreciated. Stuff to come soon
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheUfaraV2
#284smithkakarotPosted 6/5/2014 10:26:23 PM
ufara posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...

Are you saying he's eventually gonna learn how to Jedi Mind Trick people into NOT arguing and blogging?
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#285NostalgiaRulesPosted 6/5/2014 10:28:09 PM
ufara posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...

Hey, ufara. Well, it would seem that some people are annoyed by the fact that people here aren't talking much about DmC and are only blogging ot some such. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to talk a little bit about it. I had wanted to discuss more about original DMC on the DMC HD board, but it looks like that won't be happening. At least not right now.

So, about Vergil's Downfall, do you think one day Ninja Theory will released a DmC Full Collection game? A DmC game that would include Vergil's Downfall and the all the weapon skins?
---
#286ufaraPosted 6/5/2014 10:32:12 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
. I had wanted to discuss more about original DMC on the DMC HD board, but it looks like that won't be happening. At least not right now.

The mods took away my Necronomicon. Bastards.

I might be able to do something with the notes I took, but we'll see.

NostalgiaRules posted...
So, about Vergil's Downfall, do you think one day Ninja Theory will released a DmC Full Collection game? A DmC game that would include Vergil's Downfall and the all the weapon skins?

All up to Capcom really. It is a possibility. But I don't really see it happening right now.
---
I'm going to pick up LPing soon. All constructive criticism is appreciated. Stuff to come soon
#287NostalgiaRulesPosted 6/5/2014 10:35:12 PM
What would be nice is if Capcom did release a Complete Collection version of DmC, is if they included a few more outfits for DmC Dante and Vergil to wear and made Kat a playable character. And fix some of those glitches in the game, too. :P
---
#288ufaraPosted 6/5/2014 10:37:46 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
What would be nice is if Capcom did release a Complete Collection version of DmC, is if they included a few more outfits for DmC Dante and Vergil to wear and made Kat a playable character. And fix some of those glitches in the game, too. :P

Eh, that would require effort on their part.

The only thing I can think Kat can do for gameplay is puzzles....

Ya know, get some good designed puzzles and you can have something.
---
#289NostalgiaRulesPosted 6/5/2014 10:42:43 PM
I'm sure just making a few outfits for the DmC characters wouldn't be too hard. As for the glitches, I guess they could rewrite some stuff in the game or something. Not sure how it would work. What do you think about adding romance to DmC? It was barely done in original DMC, but they might be able to pull it off in DmC.

I really can't see Kat getting with DmC Dante. Not to bash him, but he just seems too distant. I think DmC Vergil would be a better candidate.
---
#290ufaraPosted 6/5/2014 10:46:46 PM
Like I said, fixing bug would be a lot of effort. Especially for a game they didn't have complete control over the programing.

There was something like what you are talking about. It was in the comic book tie in. But nVergil sacrificed that for reasons.
---