New dante looks like zayn malik

#291NostalgiaRulesPosted 6/5/2014 10:58:24 PM
ufara posted...
Like I said, fixing bug would be a lot of effort. Especially for a game they didn't have complete control over the programing.

There was something like what you are talking about. It was in the comic book tie in. But nVergil sacrificed that for reasons.

True. I figured maybe they could add something where DmC Vergil and Kat get there memories back. Oh, I just thought of something! Maybe, instead of rewriting DmC, Capcom could add a good ending/bad ending theme in it.

For example, bad ending: DmC Dante and Vergil fight, Vergil becomes all evil, the world is left in shambles and Dante doesn't know what to do about it.

Good ending: Instead of merging Limbo and the real world, DmC Vergil and Dante seal off the demon world from the real world. However, many demons escape to the real world, still invisible to the human eye. DmC Vergil, DmC Dante and Kat open up a corporation named DmC: Devil May Cry that's dedicated to fighting demons and protecting humans.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#292OracleGunnerPosted 6/6/2014 3:30:32 AM
bumbles: >whining
Child, your constant whining is interrupting my conversations with others. Since you refuse to get good, I suppose that, it is your wish to remain a scrub and a casual for the rest of your existence. I would pity you, however it would be a waste. For you see, if you refuse even the one you call prophet, you would refuse anything I would give you. Why should I waste my time with you?
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#293smithkakarotPosted 6/6/2014 3:32:29 AM
OracleGunner posted...
Why should I waste my time with you?

You've been doing it for a long time, though... <_>;
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#294OracleGunnerPosted 6/6/2014 3:41:14 AM
smithkakarot posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Why should I waste my time with you?

You've been doing it for a long time, though... <_>;

Correcting him takes minutes, teaching him takes substantially more than that. In comparison nearly no time is spent.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#295myghostisdeadPosted 6/6/2014 4:00:55 AM
NostalgiaRules posted...
What would be nice is if Capcom did release a Complete Collection version of DmC, is if they included a few more outfits for DmC Dante and Vergil to wear and made Kat a playable character. And fix some of those glitches in the game, too. :P

It wouldn't be unheard of to do but my bet or guess of what was originally planned, is leave as is for now and release a DmC 2. Then release the movie which could have a little bit of DmC 1&2 game story mash up. Maybe if the movie was successful a rerelease of DmC. This is what I originally thought but with the way things turned out and Capcom's confusion of outsourcing and direction.
#296NostalgiaRulesPosted 6/7/2014 11:17:01 PM
myghostisdead posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...
What would be nice is if Capcom did release a Complete Collection version of DmC, is if they included a few more outfits for DmC Dante and Vergil to wear and made Kat a playable character. And fix some of those glitches in the game, too. :P

It wouldn't be unheard of to do but my bet or guess of what was originally planned, is leave as is for now and release a DmC 2. Then release the movie which could have a little bit of DmC 1&2 game story mash up. Maybe if the movie was successful a rerelease of DmC. This is what I originally thought but with the way things turned out and Capcom's confusion of outsourcing and direction.

It sounds as if Capcom doesn't know what to do. Is there a new owner in charge of Capcom?
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#297Brunozayn(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2014 8:22:18 AM
Whoaaa... What happen to this topic?
---
IT'S CALLED NOSTALGIA. Makes a game look 10x better than it actually is.
#298Teh_FacepawnchPosted 6/15/2014 8:54:17 AM
Words happened.
---
"You'll beat me with your eyes closed? ...Well, you're welcome to try but while you do that I'll be walking past you, guardsman. Have a nice day."
#299ufaraPosted 6/15/2014 7:37:39 PM
Teh_Facepawnch posted...
Words happened.

A lot of them.
---
I'm going to pick up LPing soon. All constructive criticism is appreciated. Stuff to come soon
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheUfaraV2
#300ufaraPosted 6/16/2014 10:13:14 AM
Huh. Ono is resigning.
---
I'm going to pick up LPing soon. All constructive criticism is appreciated. Stuff to come soon
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheUfaraV2