New dante looks like zayn malik

#41FloydMoneyMayPosted 5/21/2014 8:04:48 PM
TUGOWU posted...
Where did Bubbles run off to and why was the topic closed? SBK was just about to teach him how to play DMC1. Make a vet of him.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Strelok/boards
---
$The Money Team$
#42TUGOWUPosted 5/21/2014 8:11:25 PM
^Thanks. What's that all about? I'm hearing something about him using an alt, going to a mod board to complain and so on. He always this dramatic? We're only helping him to help himself. The offer extends to others too. Maybe Gunnery would like to get good, for instance.
#43FloydMoneyMayPosted 5/21/2014 8:35:06 PM
TUGOWU posted...
^Thanks. What's that all about? I'm hearing something about him using an alt, going to a mod board to complain and so on. He always this dramatic? We're only helping him to help himself. The offer extends to others too. Maybe Gunnery would like to get good, for instance.

His alt is ShijinHarashima.

Thanks for offering tips. I saw your tips at the Vanquish boards. Very articulate.
---
$The Money Team$
#44SBK91Posted 5/21/2014 9:25:39 PM(edited)
SBK was just about to teach him how to play DMC1.

Let's start with why continuously using a point blank attack he didn't know had i-frames against a boss was a good idea in a no damage run. Heard some talk of a Gameshark. He wouldn't dare alter the game with an outside device then try to pass off the run as legitimate, would he?
#45FloydMoneyMayPosted 5/21/2014 11:04:56 PM
SBK91 posted...
SBK was just about to teach him how to play DMC1.

Let's start with why continuously using a point blank attack he didn't know had i-frames against a boss was a good idea in a no damage run. Heard some talk of a Gameshark. He wouldn't dare alter the game with an outside device then try to pass off the run as legitimate, would he?

I'm not surprised if he did.

What's funny also is that his claim of doing a no hit run gives him a pass to call me scrubbie yet he did it using Super Dante or other cheat methods.
---
$The Money Team$
#46NostalgiaRulesPosted 5/22/2014 1:29:03 AM(edited)
QCTeamkill posted...
I find it hilarious that you collect anthropomorphized pony pictures, Jason.

I know you're not going to listen to me, but you really are going way too far now. To go out of your way to find out someone's real name and post it for all to see? This isn't even about DmC anymore. You're just being downright scary now.

If it makes you feel better, then all right, I'll post this.

DmC is great, awesome, cool and is a super great game.

If that's what you wanted to hear (or rather, see) so badly, then there it is. Surely that must be enough to satisfy you now.

Now will you please stop getting peoples' personal info? It's scary. Call me whatever names or insults you want. Only please stop doing this to people. I'll even have a conversation with you about DmC if that's what you want. But please stop getting peoples' personal info. That's just creepy.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#47QCTeamkillPosted 5/22/2014 3:19:05 AM
Haven't seen you in a while NR, been enjoying other boards lately? I hope it wasn't filled with people hating that very game, like any FFXIII board or DmC.

Now now, I seem to have frightened some, I was only shooting for 'shamed', but I guess 'scared' will have to do. :^)

I looked nowhere else for Smitty than this very board. That link to his own account with his real name he provided himself, here.

Wouldn't want to waste untraceable resources for such a frivolous matter, don't you agree?
#48ShijinHanashimaPosted 5/22/2014 3:21:42 AM
Oh, he did that with me too, posting my private info, despite me saying I wanted him to stop that.

The moderators didn't do a thing, they thought tht it was completely normal for him to post my PSN, my Live account, as well as my full name.
Nope, nothing wrong at all with that. Nothing whatsoever.

That guy is seriously creepy, doubly so considering he is at least 10 years older than me if we go with what he said (He said he was programming before I was born, in 1984. This means he was at least 10, as I doubt anyone younger than that age has an interest, mental capacity and attention span to actually do coding without getting compiler errors in 4 lines of code).
So this means this guy who is at least 40 years old, self proclaimed master programmer, self proclaimed mathematician (Never provided any evidence of this by the by, I never saw our moneytrolls ask about this eh?) and said he makes tens of thousands of dollars a month with his senior programming job, and yet, here he is. Hanging around a videogame forum, attacking, insulting and constantly harassing others and posting their private information.

Seriously, where are the men in white coats, it is extremely unhealthy.
---
ZANDATSU!
#49OracleGunnerPosted 5/22/2014 3:47:50 AM
QCTeamkill posted...
Haven't seen you in a while NR, been enjoying other boards lately? I hope it wasn't filled with people hating that very game, like any FFXIII board or DmC.

Now now, I seem to have frightened some, I was only shooting for 'shamed', but I guess 'scared' will have to do. :^)

I looked nowhere else for Smitty than this very board. That link to his own account with his real name he provided himself, here.

Wouldn't want to waste untraceable resources for such a frivolous matter, don't you agree?

So now QC is salty and lacks originality. How cute.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#50OracleGunnerPosted 5/22/2014 3:49:20 AM
TUGOWU posted...

Ooh so you're that butthurt over me teaching you some manners tuggy?
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.