So... assuming you had full control over its creation, what's your ideal DMC5?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. So... assuming you had full control over its creation, what's your ideal DMC5?

User Info: GrrMan

GrrMan
2 years ago#1
Go on. Be as detailed and descriptive as you'd like. Release that pent up energy.
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran

User Info: 5hadows

5hadows
2 years ago#2
A Pachislot game.
Ill add something here later....

User Info: ZeroX91

ZeroX91
2 years ago#3
5hadows posted...
A Pachislot game.

*backhands*

...DMC 4 with a non rushed development cycle, maybe get platinum to do it.
*insert something clever here*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vfO2PW4wmY

User Info: 5hadows

5hadows
2 years ago#4
ZeroX91 posted...
5hadows posted...
A Pachislot game.

*backhands*

Would you rather have a browser game with Moe-fied versions of the weapons and demons in the game?
Ill add something here later....

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
2 years ago#5
I would rather they improve the controls and movesets they had in DMC4, more enemies and more bosses.
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: ZeroX91

ZeroX91
2 years ago#6
5hadows posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
5hadows posted...
A Pachislot game.

*backhands*

Would you rather have a browser game with Moe-fied versions of the weapons and demons in the game?

*insert something clever here*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vfO2PW4wmY

User Info: jayganaut

jayganaut
2 years ago#7
-Mundus as a villain

-Vergil, Nero, Trish, Lady and Dante playable

-All weapons/guns/Styles from previous games return (within reason (no need to have all the swords from DMC2))

-Gameplay mechanics from DMC4. Things like the way Inertia can be utilised, even being spoilt with the Style Switch mod I wish you could GuardFly and stuff in DMC3 and I still hate mashing for Crazy Combos (they are so worth it though)

-Some kind of customisable Bloody Palace when when you complete it where you can pick a floor/enemies to practice on

-Maybe a mission mode like Ninja Gaiden where you can do co-op and fight old bosses etc

User Info: Psychochild27

Psychochild27
2 years ago#8
-Gameplay mechanics from DMC4. Things like the way Inertia can be utilised, even being spoil with the Style Switch mod I wish you could GuardFly and stuff in DMC3 and I still hate mashing for Crazy Combos (they are so worth it though)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT0FQtvymeg#t=31

This one, right?

Might have to fiddle with it this weekend.

User Info: jayganaut

jayganaut
2 years ago#9
Psychochild27 posted...
-Gameplay mechanics from DMC4. Things like the way Inertia can be utilised, even being spoil with the Style Switch mod I wish you could GuardFly and stuff in DMC3 and I still hate mashing for Crazy Combos (they are so worth it though)

Link.

To what, the mod?

User Info: Psychochild27

Psychochild27
2 years ago#10
I think I found it. I kept looking for a PC Mod, didn't realize it was PS2 emulation shenanigans.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. So... assuming you had full control over its creation, what's your ideal DMC5?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived