So... assuming you had full control over its creation, what's your ideal DMC5?

#1GrrManPosted 5/22/2014 5:26:40 PM
Go on. Be as detailed and descriptive as you'd like. Release that pent up energy.
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#25hadowsPosted 5/22/2014 5:34:23 PM
A Pachislot game.
---
Ill add something here later....
#3ZeroX91Posted 5/22/2014 5:36:51 PM
5hadows posted...
A Pachislot game.

*backhands*

...DMC 4 with a non rushed development cycle, maybe get platinum to do it.
---
*insert something clever here*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vfO2PW4wmY
#45hadowsPosted 5/22/2014 5:39:25 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
5hadows posted...
A Pachislot game.

*backhands*

Would you rather have a browser game with Moe-fied versions of the weapons and demons in the game?
---
Ill add something here later....
#5OracleGunnerPosted 5/22/2014 5:51:42 PM
I would rather they improve the controls and movesets they had in DMC4, more enemies and more bosses.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#6ZeroX91Posted 5/22/2014 6:25:16 PM
5hadows posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
5hadows posted...
A Pachislot game.

*backhands*

Would you rather have a browser game with Moe-fied versions of the weapons and demons in the game?

---
*insert something clever here*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vfO2PW4wmY
#7jayganautPosted 5/22/2014 7:13:13 PM(edited)
-Mundus as a villain

-Vergil, Nero, Trish, Lady and Dante playable

-All weapons/guns/Styles from previous games return (within reason (no need to have all the swords from DMC2))

-Gameplay mechanics from DMC4. Things like the way Inertia can be utilised, even being spoilt with the Style Switch mod I wish you could GuardFly and stuff in DMC3 and I still hate mashing for Crazy Combos (they are so worth it though)

-Some kind of customisable Bloody Palace when when you complete it where you can pick a floor/enemies to practice on

-Maybe a mission mode like Ninja Gaiden where you can do co-op and fight old bosses etc
#8Psychochild27Posted 5/22/2014 7:17:54 PM(edited)
-Gameplay mechanics from DMC4. Things like the way Inertia can be utilised, even being spoil with the Style Switch mod I wish you could GuardFly and stuff in DMC3 and I still hate mashing for Crazy Combos (they are so worth it though)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT0FQtvymeg#t=31

This one, right?

Might have to fiddle with it this weekend.
#9jayganautPosted 5/22/2014 7:14:21 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
-Gameplay mechanics from DMC4. Things like the way Inertia can be utilised, even being spoil with the Style Switch mod I wish you could GuardFly and stuff in DMC3 and I still hate mashing for Crazy Combos (they are so worth it though)

Link.

To what, the mod?
#10Psychochild27Posted 5/22/2014 7:18:29 PM
I think I found it. I kept looking for a PC Mod, didn't realize it was PS2 emulation shenanigans.