So... assuming you had full control over its creation, what's your ideal DMC5?

#71OracleGunnerPosted 6/2/2014 5:57:40 PM(edited)
*Yanks Zero's chain.*

Now, who said you could go out?
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#72OracleGunnerPosted 6/2/2014 5:58:21 PM
ZeroX07 posted...
What did I do now?

Defy Magic: The Gathering.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#73SiLVeR_420Posted 6/2/2014 6:13:24 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
ufara posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
Ditch the Order as a primary antagonist. Everyone influential from the Order's dead anyways.

Didn't stop Capcom from bringing back the Umbrella Corporation.

I'm still pissed about that.

Umbrella was never 100% gone though. What was left after their stock markets crashed turn secretly into Wilpharma. When they tanked after the Degeneration incident they turned into Tricell. Who's still active as far as we know.
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
RIP Oculus Rift.
#74ZeroX07Posted 6/2/2014 6:47:44 PM
Yugioh beats everything. It beats cancer, it beats the bad economy, it beats your mom oracle gunner, and beats even DMC2.

....or is it Batman? I forget.
---
Hey, I just saved the world. Buy me ice cream!
#75Psychochild27Posted 6/2/2014 6:55:22 PM(edited)
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
ufara posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
Ditch the Order as a primary antagonist. Everyone influential from the Order's dead anyways.

Didn't stop Capcom from bringing back the Umbrella Corporation.

I'm still pissed about that.

Umbrella was never 100% gone though. What was left after their stock markets crashed turn secretly into Wilpharma. When they tanked after the Degeneration incident they turned into Tricell. Who's still active as far as we know.

Oh, I get the logic as to how Umbrella survived, my issue is more that we have a Capcom game where for the first time that I saw, there was real, genuine public outlash in-universe against an antagonistic organization. I mean Wily got jailed in MM7, whatever, he's getting out anyway because he's a Saturday morning cartoon villain. RE4 goes to length to talk about how the US government intervened and ordered by decree that Umbrella no longer be permitted to do business and how the stocks were devestated, reflecting to me both the company's demise in regards to both its power and influence it used to wield and the general loathing towards the company as a whole by the American public.

I thought it was exciting and oddly satisfying in some strange sense to see an antagonistic organization get their due and be humiliated and despised for the crap that they put -me- through in all the games to that point. With the rest of the original release distancing itself from Umbrella for the most part to focus on its own thing with the Ganado and Ada's role suggesting at the time perhaps other bio-research companies were trying to emulate and improve upon Umbrella's previous works I was really excited to see where RE was going to go.

But then Separate Ways drops and Wesker's back and being a dick and oh god damn it so much why are you doing this to me Capcom?
#76LordKaizerPosted 6/2/2014 7:13:20 PM
ufara posted...
ZeroX07 posted...
Wuick question. Why u mustafa now, ufara?

I'm Islamic now, apparently.

i guess they mistook you with me.
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor 3DS Friend code: 5456-0704-4812 (boy, that escalated quickly)
#77ZeroX07Posted 6/2/2014 7:13:52 PM
I completely agree with you. Wesker was the best part of RE
---
Hey, I just saved the world. Buy me ice cream!
#78SiLVeR_420Posted 6/2/2014 7:35:52 PM
I've yet to play it but wasn't there another bio orginization in Revelations?
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
RIP Oculus Rift.
#79SiLVeR_420Posted 6/2/2014 7:36:44 PM
ZeroX07 posted...
I completely agree with you. Wesker was the best part of RE

Until 5 ruined him.
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
RIP Oculus Rift.
#80_DateMasamune_Posted 6/2/2014 7:51:13 PM
Hah! What the hell's been goin' on in my absence?! Whatever it is, I don't like it...you see?