Do you think Capcom is going to announce anything about DMC in general?

#111ufaraPosted 6/11/2014 8:43:05 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Even Sengoku Basara 4?

"So SB3 was profitable in the west. Should we bring over the others?"

"Did it make our sales expectations?"

"W-w-well, no..."

"Then no." *turns chair around to look at wall*
---
I'm going to pick up LPing soon. All constructive criticism is appreciated. Stuff to come soon
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheUfaraV2
#112ZeroX07(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 8:44:18 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Even Onimusha as card game?
Even Sengoku Basara 4?
Even new BoF?

Onimusha .... Ouch. I didn't know. Sengoku Basara? Lol. Dynasty Warriors! Lol. Breath of Fire...I never played the series. I know of it.

Yes, I will forgive everything. Including the death of Wesker, which is the dumbest move ever made by Capcom. Yes, kill off the main enemy of the series, and replace him with the illuminati!
---
You want to believe that there's one relationship in life that's beyond betrayal. A relationship that's beyond that kind of hurt. And there isn't.
#113ZeroX07(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 8:51:14 AM
ufara posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Even Sengoku Basara 4?

"So SB3 was profitable in the west. Should we bring over the others?"

"Did it make our sales expectations?"

"W-w-well, no..."

"Then no." *turns chair around to look at wall*

Lol. You funny mother*****!!
---
You want to believe that there's one relationship in life that's beyond betrayal. A relationship that's beyond that kind of hurt. And there isn't.
#114shatterstarPosted 6/11/2014 9:42:03 AM(edited)
ZeroX07 posted...

Did I ever say I was? Lol. If anything, I was educating you. It is not some BS it is actual facts. In the article it explains how our eyes/brain CAN TELL HOW FRAMES ARE EASILY PERCEIVED BY OUR EYES, AND HOW OUR BRAINS CAN EASILY TELL THE FLUIDITY OF MOVEMENT!!

Mate.

You're just playing a damn videogame on a videogame system! It's not going to effect or change anything!

How your eyes and brain react to little crap that you aren't even looking for or even notice or realize is basically irrelevant.

Like I said mate. The PS3 was strong than the Xbox 360. But that didn't top people from purchasing it, playing it, and enjoying the damn console.

It basically boils down to the games and players preference.

If the PS4 had games that captured my attention and utilizes Microsoft's software like Windows which so many computers around the world utilize these days and better online services and Sony had Microsoft's money, I would welcome Sony products.

But sadly that's not the case! This is not the 80's anymore mate. When Sony products were popular back then.

Sony's broke and struggling now! So I'm sticking with the West.
#115ufaraPosted 6/11/2014 9:43:18 AM
So broke that they are selling more units than the XBone. Right?

Wait...
---
I'm going to pick up LPing soon. All constructive criticism is appreciated. Stuff to come soon
#116ZeroX07(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 11:18:11 AM
shatterstar posted...
ZeroX07 posted...

Did I ever say I was? Lol. If anything, I was educating you. It is not some BS it is actual facts. In the article it explains how our eyes/brain CAN TELL HOW FRAMES ARE EASILY PERCEIVED BY OUR EYES, AND HOW OUR BRAINS CAN EASILY TELL THE FLUIDITY OF MOVEMENT!!

Mate.

You're just playing a damn videogame on a videogame system! It's not going to effect or change anything!

How your eyes and brain react to little crap that you aren't even looking for or even notice or realize is basically irrelevant.

Like I said mate. The PS3 was strong than the Xbox 360. But that didn't top people from purchasing it, playing it, and enjoying the damn console.

It basically boils down to the games and players preference.

If the PS4 had games that captured my attention and utilizes Microsoft's software like Windows which so many computers around the world utilize these days and better online services and Sony had Microsoft's money, I would welcome Sony products.

But sadly that's not the case! This is not the 80's anymore mate. When Sony products were popular back then.

Sony's broke and struggling now! So I'm sticking with the West.

Shatterstar, read this:

http://www.polygon.com/2014/6/5/5761780/frame-rate-resolution-graphics-primer-ps4-xbox-one

It explains everything, the most important argument for resolution and frame rate in this new gen and former consoles. If you fail to read and educate yourself. You have no right to argue or counter attack anything. Your ignorance will be used to further increase my arguments. Arguments made by facts and common sense.

You once told me, "there is no excuse to maltreat others or attack them because they like something that others do not! There is no reason to be so hostile." I did agree with you because you were right, hence, why soon after that. I did not "attack you."

However, how can you say so many ignorant things when there is so much evidence out there!? I just don't understand.

Furthermore, how can you say " therefore that crap is irrelevant to me mate. Nor will I even notice the difference unless the game literally crashes or chugs along at a slow rate right in front of my very eyes every time. Which isn't the case mate."

Didn't you play DmC? The game is known for frame rate slowdowns that makes the game unplayable. It crashes, the music skips or fails to play during gameplay. Don't tell me, you didn't notice it.

Unless, you use a CRT TV to play your games. If that is the case, it explains why you can't see any difference at all. I'm not being a jerk. It is a fact.

Finally, how can you support companies that belittle and insults their consumers? If you are a business major, you should know that:

Rule #1 - Always Meet and Exceed Customer Expectations

Rule #2 - Work to Build Long-Term Profitability and Increased Long-Term Value of the Business

Rule #3 - Treat Your Employees the Same Way You Expect Them to Treat Your Best Customers

http://www.orthodoxytoday.org/articles-2009/Banescu-The-Three-Most-Important-Rules-In-Business.php

So you plan to buy games and consoles from companies that give you the bare-minimum, and treat their consumers with disdain?

Wow. You have such low self-esteem. Please, do understand, I'm not trying to be "mean" but instead I'm trying to help you be less ignorant. It is such a shame that someone so special like you is so shortsighted.

IF YOU DO NOT READ ANY OF THIS, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT FOR ANY ARGUMENTS. SINCE, ONLY IGNORANT PEOPLE TEND TO SAY THINGS WITHOUT EVIDENCE!
---
#117ZeroX07(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 1:51:51 PM(edited)
Damn it guys, I was going to post "Batman always wins!" But idk maybe there were so many ppl racing to be the last post, it slow down the page! Thanks guyz. Also punchy, seriously...miau?
---
#118ufaraPosted 6/11/2014 1:53:11 PM
ZeroX07 posted...
Damn it guys, I was going to post "Batman always wins!" But idk maybe there were so many ppl racing to be the last post, it slow down the page! Thanks guyz. Also punchy, seriously...miau?

In all fairness, I wanted to post "Sora sucks".

I'm certain that would have annoyed someone.
---
#119Teh_FacepawnchPosted 6/11/2014 1:55:46 PM
Are you not entertained?
---
"You'll beat me with your eyes closed? ...Well, you're welcome to try but while you do that I'll be walking past you, guardsman. Have a nice day."
#120ZeroX07(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 1:57:32 PM
Whom are u referring to?
---