Do you think Capcom is going to announce anything about DMC in general?

#131ZeroX07(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 7:05:20 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
e3 was (wut? only one day left nothing amazing is gonna happen) a letdown on all fronts, microsoft had the best press conference and it was just plain boring....at least they showed a few games I have some interest in.

I preferred Nintendo's to be honest. Sony and MS both had some really boring areas with a few neat things tossed in. Nintendo had me pretty hyped, not to mention the smash tournament. SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT, MEGAMAN!!!!!

I know right! I have never played a smash game but that evo-like tournament got me all hype! I want to main Samus (zero suit), Megaman....all of them!
---
You want to believe that there's one relationship in life that's beyond betrayal. A relationship that's beyond that kind of hurt. And there isn't.
#132ZeroX91Posted 6/11/2014 7:20:06 PM(edited)
Ehh...Wii U still has a long way to go to sell me on it, Wonderful 101 is still the only game I want when I can get smash bros. on the 3ds.
---
*insert something clever here*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vfO2PW4wmY
#133ZeroX07(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 7:16:43 PM
Why are you being such an antagonist to anything I say?
---
You want to believe that there's one relationship in life that's beyond betrayal. A relationship that's beyond that kind of hurt. And there isn't.
#134ZeroX91Posted 6/11/2014 7:19:24 PM
ZeroX07 posted...

I'm not....Why are you being so overly sensitive? Are we sure I'm the woman?
and now I sleep alone tonight.....
---
#135ZeroX07(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 7:24:01 PM(edited)
ZeroX91 posted...
ZeroX07 posted...

I'm not....Why are you being so overly sensitive? Are we sure I'm the woman?
and now I sleep alone tonight.....

....I don't know why you are being so rude. So far all I have done is to talk about video games and so forth. I never once said anything related to you. If anything, you are the sensitive one. Why? Does loneliness annoy you?
---
#136ZeroX91Posted 6/11/2014 7:26:40 PM
...Where was I rude? other than that last post.
---
#137ZeroX07(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 7:31:16 PM
Whatever. I'll leave you alone.
---
#138CaseyLynchisHotPosted 6/11/2014 9:12:24 PM
Rising_shadow posted...
So, E3 was a capcom failure. In other news, the music in the MGS5 trailer is some fantastic stuff.

Agreed. My god I want a release date for that game so hard.
---
"You like...some cornflakes? HAHAHAHAHA"
#139shatterstarPosted 6/12/2014 12:18:53 AM
ufara posted...
So broke that they are selling more units than the XBone. Right?

Wait...

Broke as an overall company mate. The gaming division doesn't represent the entire company mate. It's just a very small part of it and it's loosing money as well. The software is where they make their money mate. It's all about the games that justifies the purchase of the hardware.
#140shatterstarPosted 6/12/2014 12:50:02 AM
ZeroX07 posted...

Shatterstar, read this:

http://www.polygon.com/2014/6/5/5761780/frame-rate-resolution-graphics-primer-ps4-xbox-one

It explains everything, the most important argument for resolution and frame rate in this new gen and former consoles. If you fail to read and educate yourself. You have no right to argue or counter attack anything. Your ignorance will be used to further increase my arguments. Arguments made by facts and common sense.

Ignorance...???

Mate!

I'm not that extreme when it comes to gaming.

Possessing a console or a PC with more horse power under the hood is not a factor for me. If it were a factor to most gamers, they would've never invested in a Wii or Wii U. Because those two consoles were the most inferior consoles on the market.

1080p and 60fps is not a necessary requirement for me nor does it means that my experience/enjoyment of that game will be completely horrible if it doesn't reach that level of quality.

So you can post these articles about resolution or frame rates all day mate. And you can also label me ignorant because I don't care about your hardcore/self-entitled gaming world. I just play games when I have the time.....enjoy them.....and forget about them.

You hardcore gamers make me sick! Because you expect people to think like you and care about the things you care about. And when they don't, they're ignorant. You got some nerve!

Better yet. Unsubscribe from my Youtube channel mate. Because I don't like your immature ass anyway...lol.