Devil May Cry

#61Psychochild27Posted 6/30/2014 9:08:58 AM
LordKaizer posted...
Kyrylo posted...
I think it's all over for him :/

in that case, i don't want to hear him or his ass kissing friend tell me to capitalize every word since they didn't meet the demand i told them to do.

I'm kinda shocked that he was banned. He was a miserable troll, but he wasn't anything offensive; simply really, really bad at trolling.
#625hadowsPosted 6/30/2014 9:32:25 AM(edited)
Psychochild27 posted...
LordKaizer posted...
Kyrylo posted...

in that case, i don't want to hear him or his ass kissing friend tell me to capitalize every word since they didn't meet the demand i told them to do.

I'm kinda shocked that he was banned. He was a miserable troll, but he wasn't anything offensive; simply really, really bad at trolling.

All of his posts fall under disruptive posting.
---
Ill add something here later....
#63Ink-RibbonPosted 6/30/2014 12:12:36 PM
5hadows posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
LordKaizer posted...
Kyrylo posted...

I didn't know the guy too much, but one lucky guy is ZeroX07...That one got suspended at least 3 or 4 times. Most of his posts were offensive or had at least some sexual content.

Somehow he's still here around, lol.
#64ufaraPosted 6/30/2014 12:38:16 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

He's in purgatorio right now.

He really doesn't care too much.
---
I'm going to pick up LPing soon. All constructive criticism is appreciated. Stuff to come soon
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheUfaraV2
#65ZeroX07Posted 7/3/2014 4:02:16 PM
ufara posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

He's in purgatorio right now.

He really doesn't care too much.

I really don't :3
#665hadowsPosted 7/3/2014 4:19:06 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
5hadows posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
LordKaizer posted...
Kyrylo posted...

I didn't know the guy too much, but one lucky guy is ZeroX07...That one got suspended at least 3 or 4 times. Most of his posts were offensive or had at least some sexual content.

People with higher karma get more chances before getting banned, lower level accounts rarely go to purgatory before getting banned.
---
Ill add something here later....