After this game, I have never wanted DMC5 so badly.

#1Flash-IncentivePosted 6/19/2014 3:23:38 PM
I recently played through DMC4 again, and after the unique butchering I believe DmC gave this series (I say unique because I have never seen a game with developers so determined to anger its entire fanbase because they know what is "cool"), I can't wait to see Dante return and blow this crap out of everyone's memory.

Seriously, I mean, I feel like there's a decent chance that Itsuno's directing DMC5 right now...right?
---
"Wow, that secret ending was awesome. Can't wait for DMC5!"
- Irony, sometime in 2008
#2daminPosted 6/19/2014 4:27:25 PM
i like this DMC better
#3_DateMasamune_Posted 6/19/2014 4:32:14 PM
damin posted...
i like this DMC better

We know, you don't have to post it in each and every single topic on this board.

Anyways, TC, prepare for people saying stupid crap like "Capcom had no idea where to take the story after DMC4" and "DMC needed a fresh new approach".
#4Teh_FacepawnchPosted 6/19/2014 5:20:12 PM
Capcom had no idea where to take the story after DMC4. DMC needed a fresh new approach
---
"You'll beat me with your eyes closed? ...Well, you're welcome to try but while you do that I'll be walking past you, guardsman. Have a nice day."
#5LordKaizerPosted 6/19/2014 5:35:12 PM
Teh_Facepawnch posted...
Capcom had no idea where to take the story after DMC4. DMC needed a fresh new approach

don't forget about the 'backtracking' in DMC 4.
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor 3DS Friend code: 5456-0704-4812 (boy, that escalated quickly)
#6Ink-RibbonPosted 6/19/2014 5:50:20 PM(edited)
Teh_Facepawnch posted...

Capcom had no idea about what to do after DMC 1...

I'm still waiting for a true sequel. DMC 3 doesn't count.
#7OracleGunnerPosted 6/19/2014 5:56:33 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Teh_Facepawnch posted...

They did. They just decided to do DMC2 instead of the timeline suggested by Kamiya.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#8OracleGunnerPosted 6/19/2014 5:57:31 PM
damin posted...
i like this DMC better

Well this isn't DMC, it's DmC. It tries to be DMC, it wants to be DMC, but it fails to be DMC.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#9Teh_FacepawnchPosted 6/19/2014 6:01:26 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Teh_Facepawnch posted...

...It was a joke, y'know.
---
"You'll beat me with your eyes closed? ...Well, you're welcome to try but while you do that I'll be walking past you, guardsman. Have a nice day."
#10Vault_ZeroPosted 6/19/2014 6:03:10 PM
Teh_Facepawnch posted...

Fair enough. But why butcher the game play beyond recognition?
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!