After this game, I have never wanted DMC5 so badly.

#211OracleGunnerPosted 7/11/2014 8:03:31 AM
ufara posted...
OracleGunner posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEy6hgdKtbw

You have any clue how long Bright would be stuck in the Seed/Seed Destiny time?

Depends, can he slap Kira once he is born?
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:4
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#212Rising_shadowPosted 7/11/2014 8:07:56 AM
ufara posted...
OracleGunner posted...

You have any clue how long Bright would be stuck in the Seed/Seed Destiny time?

He'd change the entire timeline by slapping Kira the first moment he acted snappy or emo. Which is like two episodes in.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#213HacknslashloverPosted 7/11/2014 8:18:17 AM
FloydMoneyMay posted...
Signing his shirt

He would friendo :^)

I just hope he doesn't bring up anything weird that might scare Inafune :^)
---
Hackslasher broski must be a swordsman. He is slashing dem keepers left and right. Rofl - Dodger_Dodgie
#214FloydMoneyMayPosted 7/11/2014 8:22:03 AM
Hacknslashlover posted...
FloydMoneyMay posted...
Signing his shirt

He would friendo :^)

I just hope he doesn't bring up anything weird that might scare Inafune :^)

LMAO!!!
---
$The Money Team$
#215Teh_FacepawnchPosted 7/11/2014 8:23:25 AM
OracleGunner posted...

My sides. They burn.
---
In these walls, curtain calls, it's just One Room n' All that Jazz.
#216ufaraPosted 7/11/2014 4:55:53 PM
Good god that defeat 10,000 enemies mission is fun.

So chaotic on a higher star rating.
---
I'm going to pick up LPing soon. All constructive criticism is appreciated. Stuff to come soon
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheUfaraV2
#217ZeroX07Posted 7/11/2014 8:02:09 PM
ufara posted...
Good god that defeat 10,000 enemies mission is fun.

So chaotic on a higher star rating.

What are you talking about?
#218SBK91Posted 7/11/2014 8:02:20 PM
Again the line states whoever stands before me.

The line says whoever stands before Requiem, no matter his abilities, can't take action. That is at least five limits off the bat, and Jorny notes it's abilities are limited in scope.

And they stand before him, then they get returned to zero.

By using their outerworldly magic? Do you even care for canon, or are you just determined to hit 500?

What does that have to do with it benefiting Aladdin more than Sora?

What does who benefits the most have to do with who made the wish? Is this to admit Sora did indeed the make the request?

Actually Requiem has free will and is capable pf independent thought and action.

So is Genie. But until they're called, neither start Sora nor Jorny start with them around.

>pf

I'll let that one slide.

You found your copy of KH1?

Why? Do you need confirmation Genie is any wish?

And how can I provide scans for a game?

Wait, it wasn't shown, stated or implied he could stop Made in Heaven in the actual canon? There's no basis for Jorny stopping the Stand whatsoever?

Because Diavolo is male and he was talking to him.

So he can only negate Diavolo's abilities?

Just admit that you're ignorant of what happened in volume 17 of part V.

Yes, Requiem needed to physically latch onto Diavolo in order to prevent him from acting (which was manifested as rewinding everything), did not inflict death with his power, Diavolo remembered his actions and continued to think (read: act), and Requiem notes it's power only applies to males. What am I missing?

Because he was talking to a male.

'Whoever' can refer to anyone. 'His' refer to a male. Why did he not say 'their', if he could indeed stop anybody from acting? That would have been correct, and inclusive of both genders. Why the change?

If the effect didn't occur, what makes you believe that time would go past that point?

Because time did go past that point (with Diavolo observing and remembering everything that occurred)?

Like time erasure.

So we agree Sora's magic is instant then. Noted. Given it is outside Requiem's jurisdiction and absolute, we can also agree the fights over once he activates it, yes?

Like GER.

Is that why he can't touch females, buffs, things outside his presence, abilities that aren't your own (like, everything the keyblade confers), passive abilities, himself, or things outside the world?

So Sora ran away to Mars?

No, his abilities hail from multiple universes, none of which are Jorny's (and therefore not subject to Requiem). Also, how is Requiem landing that arrow again?

Well that is one way to survive, however you do realize that this means he lost.

You consider placing yourself somewhere your opponent can't touch you while being able to vaporize them at your leisure a loss?

How is that not clear to you?

It's clear he couldn't stop Pucci from acting, by why couldn't he stop himself? He was in his own presence, after all. Or is there another loophole in the Stand's abilities?

Previous topic.

You'll have to be more specific than that. A quote and link would do.
#219SBK91Posted 7/11/2014 8:02:37 PM
So according to you Superman would need more than a love tap to reduce Sora's health to 1?

Assuming Sora isn't defending himself and hasn't pre-buffed with Genie? No. What I'm wondering is why Supes got a free hit before the fight began. Does he need the handicap?

With what voice?

Whatever voice he wants.

And how can Genie be summoned by an already dead person?

Because they won't be dead when they make the wish, or wished they could make wishes in death. Both work.

By that logic if I use the word chocolate once and in reference to ice cream any time I say chocolate must be in reference to that moment even if the context is too broad.

And when it isn't? Like if you're an ice cream man who just gave your favorite customer a chocolate cone and let them know they can have more whenever they want?

But, is it canon that he has it as part of his abilities by the end of DDD?

Does it note Genie has stopped helping him? No? Then it's canon.

You failed to prove otherwise

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

the canon supported me.

By never showing him negating anything?

You would need to start being right some of the time for that to be true.

Like when I noted the differences between KH and film Genie, that Sora has instant, absolute magic, corrected you on how Once More worked, etc? Because all those seem quite true.

True, however it is why Sora cannot cast a spell before getting punched in the face.

Which isn't an issue with Once More or time manipulation.

Or why his spells wouldn't take effect.

How is an instant ability that already began not take effect?

Nope, saving that one for FFVII fanbots.

VII's Sephiroth is inferior to KH's. So how is Supes harming KH Sephy? Striking him? Burning him? Hoping he has a heart attack?
#220OracleGunnerPosted 7/12/2014 2:23:22 AM
That is at least five limits off the bat, and Jorny notes it's abilities are limited in scope.

So mere presence=5 limits?

By using their outerworldly magic?

Which is irrelevant since they stand before him.

What does who benefits the most have to do with who made the wish?

It influences whether or not he would grant it.

implied he could stop Made in Heaven in the actual canon?

Yup, the nature of GER.

Yes

Good. Now I want you to reread that volume, in particular the chapters that say Requiem in their title.

Whoever' can refer to anyone. 'His' refer to a male. Why did he not say 'their', if he could indeed stop anybody from acting?

Because he was talking to a single male suspect.

So we agree Sora's magic is instant

It's not.

No, his abilities hail from multiple universes

Yet he is standing before Giorno and GER. He's not in those universes or worlds.

You consider placing yourself somewhere your opponent can't touch you while being able to vaporize them at your leisure a loss?

So you're claiming tactical retreat?

It's clear he couldn't stop Pucci from acting

Was Pucci in his presence?

Assuming Sora isn't defending himself

You think he didn't try?

hasn't pre-buffed with Genie?

Again, where in KH canon Sora gained precognition?

Whatever voice he wants.

That has some unsettling implications. Also you kinda need vocal cords for that.

Because they won't be dead when they make the wish

So Superman let him live? How noble.

you're an ice cream man who just gave your favorite customer a chocolate cone and let them know they can have more whenever they want?

So Sora is Genie's costumer?

Does it note Genie has stopped helping him?

IIRC Yen Sid said something along the lines of forget everything you've learned up until now. That does include summons.

burden-of-proof

The irony is that you made the claim of Sora beating Superman.

Which isn't an issue with Once More

Which is combo dependent.

time manipulation.

Where is it passive?

How is an instant ability that already began not take effect?

I'm talking about spells, not abilities. Pay attention.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:4
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.