After this game, I have never wanted DMC5 so badly.

#231QCTeamkillPosted 7/18/2014 12:02:44 PM
OracleGunner posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
You guys seriously still going on with that crap?

At this rate he'll follow me to the ends of GameFAQS.

I could make that happen, how's Tuesday for you?
#232OracleGunnerPosted 7/18/2014 12:13:59 PM
QCTeamkill posted...
OracleGunner posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...

I could make that happen, how's Tuesday for you?

I doubt he needs more encouragement than he has already. Though you could try to use that encouragement so that Floyd proves he played this game.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:4
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#233OracleGunnerPosted 7/18/2014 12:16:31 PM
ufara posted...
OracleGunner posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...

You guys really should stop when you realize that Squirrel Girl would stomp them both.

We already established that in the other topic, now I'm waiting for Beeky to prove that the difference between the speed of Sora and Superman's is small enough that Sora can actually form a coherent thought that would translate to him creating a spell. After that I'm waiting for him to prove that summoning a Stand takes more time than what it takes for Sora to bring out his Keyblade.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:4
#234ufaraPosted 7/18/2014 12:50:33 PM
OracleGunner posted...
ufara posted...
OracleGunner posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...

You guys really should stop when you realize that Squirrel Girl would stomp them both.

We already established that in the other topic, now I'm waiting for Beeky to prove that the difference between the speed of Sora and Superman's is small enough that Sora can actually form a coherent thought that would translate to him creating a spell. After that I'm waiting for him to prove that summoning a Stand takes more time than what it takes for Sora to bring out his Keyblade.

Can't Supes move faster than The Flash?
---
I'm going to pick up LPing soon. All constructive criticism is appreciated. Stuff to come soon
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheUfaraV2
#235OracleGunnerPosted 7/18/2014 12:57:35 PM
ufara posted...
OracleGunner posted...
ufara posted...
OracleGunner posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...

Can't Supes move faster than The Flash?

Only if Flash lets him. And the Speed Force has been known to stop Supermen.
---
#236ufaraPosted 7/18/2014 1:04:54 PM
OracleGunner posted...

Ah, so they retconned that out.
---
I'm going to pick up LPing soon. All constructive criticism is appreciated. Stuff to come soon
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheUfaraV2
#237OracleGunnerPosted 7/18/2014 1:14:54 PM
ufara posted...
OracleGunner posted...

Ah, so they retconned that out.

Don't remind me of new 52.
---
#238rockman11_zPosted 7/18/2014 1:19:08 PM
Ryu Haybusa beats Sora and Superman combined.

If Sora will summon Genie, Ryu will do the 360 Triangle scythe move. I-frames, baby!!!!!

Superman punches Ryu? No problem. He'll just counter it and do Izuna Drop. Sup, Supes?

And don't get me started on Bayonetta. Ryu will just flying swallow her thru Purgatorio. GG, Sexy.

Squirrel girl? Ryu will just turn to a falcon and claw her up.

Try to argue that.

I'm joking of course.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. True husband of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#239LordKaizerPosted 7/18/2014 4:50:14 PM(edited)
that's cute. just bring alfred and he'll kick superman, sora, ryu and bayonneta combine and it would take less time than preparing tea for batman.
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor 3DS Friend code: 5456-0704-4812 (boy, that escalated quickly)
#240OracleGunnerPosted 7/18/2014 4:45:13 PM
Joker immunity.
---