After this game, I have never wanted DMC5 so badly.

#341ZeroX07Posted 7/28/2014 4:03:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#342Rising_shadowPosted 7/28/2014 4:10:56 PM
Rise being a fighter is dumb.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#343SBK91Posted 7/28/2014 4:18:49 PM
I'm the one that has been showing proof.

Like the instance of Requiem negating will in canon, being able to affect Made in Heaven, doesn't need to land an attack to manifest, etc? Because you haven't backed up any of those.

Yes, they are.

Passive abilities that do no require conscious effort from Sora and are always active whether he acts or not.

And I've stated that as far as Requiem is concerned there is none.

Then why did you note the distinction? To hide the fact his time manipulation stomps Requiem?

It isn't.

You're arguing another character who's shown to affect females and whose powers affect humans means Requiems would do the same, event though it is never stated nor shown to be the case. That is a false analogy.

The point is that you're removing context from a quote in order to create limits.

No, I'm going by what's stated and shown. You are completely reworking a quote which was deliberately changed from a gender neutral descriptor because you can't accept canon as it is.

Not a limit, but a choice.

Prove it. Even when manifesting his powers Diavolo still thought regularly.

Proof?

The fact he no longer exists?

Sora has reality warping magic?

His summon does, who is an extension of himself.

He has not destroyed Xehanort despite ample opportunities to do so.

And Xemnas didn't immediately obliterate Riku/Sora despite ample opportunities to do so. He neutral too?

Nope, since it has not happened outside of your imagination.

Genie hasn't used his cosmic power for Sora in canon? So the Olympians couldn't use their galactic telekinesis, nor Yen Sid his full power? Requiem never affect Sora in canon, so I guess that means he can't ignoring his other limitations.

If we include the realm of possibilities then by all means Giorno is a half vampire, let's add all the advantages of being half vampire to him.

Jorny can't become a half vampire by his own power. Sora summons Genie of his own.

No, it's not.

The time stop begins as soon Sora wants it to. Prove it isn't, or concede the point.

Precisely what I said and contradicts your assertions.

By which you mean Requiem needing to land the arrow to manifest his powers? Because that happened. Have you read Volume 17?

A question, an inquiry,

Framing a desire. Sora wanted it done. Genie did it. If you have any evidence to the contrary, feel free to share it.

It's because Superman is too fast for him, he doesn't have time to act or react.

Which means he's still in the stagger state and under the protection of Once More. Have you played KH2? This is basic stuff.

Sora can manipulate time in normal time.

Wrong. Riku reacted to Young Xehanort despite the latter being able to stop and reverse time. Sora is Riku's superior and has all his abilities barring darkness manipulation, ergo, it is not in real time.

It's not instant

It's a teleport and zero cast time time stop.

the summoning of a keyblade is shown to be as fast as a Stand manifestation.

And Sora is much, much, much faster than Jorny, allowing him to act first (in which case Jorny has lost). Also, scans of this Stand manifestation?

Not by the magnitude that you imply.

With time manipulation? He is far faster. Also, implying many orders of magnitude would be necessary to kill Jorny before he could react.
#344ZeroX07Posted 7/28/2014 4:29:53 PM(edited)
Stop ruining a good topic SBK9!

We are talking about Muso, Kpop, Jpop, Ufara sending a Gundam to kill me or threat me (I hope it's the latter).

Rise is awesome! You just lack style and the "it" factor.
#345OracleGunnerPosted 7/28/2014 4:40:40 PM
Like the instance of Requiem negating will in canon, being able to affect Made in Heaven, doesn't need to land an attack to manifest, etc?

Did you view the link?

Passive abilities

Act, therefore can be negated.

Then why did you note the distinction?

Because while there is a distinction between abilities and spells, Requiem ignores them.

No, I'm going by what's stated and shown.

Then you accept that the only limit that GER has is presence? Good.

Even when manifesting his powers Diavolo still thought regularly.

Because even if the action was negated it still happened. In this case negation is really return to zero, but since they act the same it ends up pretty much being the same thing.

The fact he no longer exists?

Are we going to play the pronoun game? Who?

He neutral too?

Nope, just jelly. And he did try, but plot happens.

Jorny can't become a half vampire by his own power.

Giorno is a half vampire. Alright basic question, who is Giorno Giovana's father?

The time stop begins as soon

As it's activated in normal time.

By which you mean Requiem needing to land the arrow to manifest his powers?

Giorno doesn't need the arrow anymore. Wait a minute, are you saying that GER can only affect those that were hit by the stand arrow?

Framing a desire.

Not really, it was a question. You are trying to twist Sora's words.

Which means he's still in the stagger state

No, he's not. Haven't you been paying attention?

to stop and reverse time.

All of which were cast in real time, because the time reversal takes tie to charge up and Xehanort isn't smart enough to send an infinite number of copies against Rikku.

Also, scans of this Stand manifestation?

Already given.

He is far faster

Not enough.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:4
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#346OracleGunnerPosted 7/28/2014 4:44:04 PM
ZeroX07 posted...
Stop ruining a good topic SBK9!

We are talking about Muso, Kpop, Jpop, Ufara sending a Gundam to kill me or threat me (I hope it's the latter).

Rise is awesome! You just lack style and the "it" factor.

Just ignore him, he's trying to be right even in the face of evidence to the contrary.

Also how can you say Maximum the Hormone is J-pop?
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:4
#347smithkakarotPosted 7/28/2014 4:45:34 PM
Gotta say, whenever I see fanart of characters having fun at the beach, "Koi no Mega Lover" instantly plays in my head.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#348OracleGunnerPosted 7/28/2014 5:05:23 PM
smithkakarot posted...
Gotta say, whenever I see fanart of characters having fun at the beach, "Koi no Mega Lover" instantly plays in my head.

That is a pretty upbeat song, though it's not pop.
---
#349smithkakarotPosted 7/28/2014 5:09:59 PM
OracleGunner posted...
smithkakarot posted...

Yeah. I didn't say it was, though.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#350OracleGunnerPosted 7/28/2014 5:13:41 PM
smithkakarot posted...
OracleGunner posted...
smithkakarot posted...

Yeah. I didn't say it was, though.

Just in case, since that is the theme of the conversation anyhow. I would also recommend Buck Tick, if only for Dress.
---