I unlocked super dante!

#1daminPosted 7/2/2014 3:48:18 PM
my first time getting this mode it took me 1 day to beat dante must die the most annoying enemy is those flying enemies there everywhere.
#2QCTeamkillPosted 7/2/2014 5:14:11 PM
Gratz bubba. You must be like, the 4th gamer from this board to make it through DMD.
#3damin(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 5:25:14 PM
thanks I did my best it took a lot of hard work to get there
#4Black OutPosted 7/2/2014 5:30:21 PM
QCTeamkill posted...
Gratz bubba. You must be like, the 4th gamer from this board to make it through DMD.

Oh, please.
---
The Official Manchester Black of the C&GN Board
"Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars. . . "
#5Ink-RibbonPosted 7/2/2014 5:34:58 PM
QCTeamkill posted...

No, I was probably the 4th one, not him, lol.

Get your facts straight. ;)

Anyway, there is no point if you play as Super Dante on harder modes. You're actually punished if you use DT. That means you final ranking will never be a SSS.

So, the game basically forces you to play with a character whose DT you can't use. All that hard work just for that.
#6OracleGunnerPosted 7/2/2014 6:04:15 PM
QCTeamkill posted...

Who would be the first 3?
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:4
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#7QCTeamkillPosted 7/2/2014 6:16:49 PM
OracleGunner posted...
QCTeamkill posted...

Who would be the first 3?

Well Ink says he's made it, I wasn't aware of it. KY has the plat for this. I assumed PsychoChild must have tried and succeded to unlock it. And then yours truly.

So Ink, KY, Psycho, damin and me... The ultimate 5 man band.

Ink is the passionate leader.
damin is the brain/chick.
Psycho is the talent.
I'm the brawn.
KY is the comic relief.
#8Psychochild27Posted 7/2/2014 6:48:27 PM(edited)
I didn't do it. I got to mission 16 DMD and I lost interest because the grind just got really boring/annoying. If I touch the game nowadays, it's to dick around with modified Bloody Palaces on the PC release and testing mods that promise to fix my problems with the game.

/I don't find DmC's DT mechanics interesting enough to push myself to complete DMD.
#9QCTeamkillPosted 7/2/2014 6:56:56 PM
Well, what can I say. It's no boy's task to unlock super costumes.

So we need someone to fill the middle finger position.

Anyone's good at getting middle fingers?
#10Psychochild27Posted 7/2/2014 8:42:16 PM
It's no boy's task to unlock super costumes.

DMC1/3 sure. DMC4/DmC are way too easy on DMD to make getting super costumes anything resembling an accomplishment.