1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. I unlocked super dante!
1 year ago#101
LordKaizer posted...
Jehuty_Rebirth posted...
LordKaizer posted...
Strelok posted...
Are you reallysaying that you think a person living in Saudi Arabia and has the SA nationality is equal to a person living in Spain with the Dutch nationality?
Hell, on Steam we tend to play different games at the same time. I guess that somehow I own 2 gaming worthy PCs and can play things like Dust and Skyrim at the same time.

And now I shall fade back into the shadows, because someone needed to be called out on their shenanigans that make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

hi buddy. where have you been?

Talking to yourself, I see.

C'mon, Trip. Cut that out.

is it hard to say my name correctly? just copy my name and paste it on your post and you'll win. but then again you said you were reborn and try to start over. i guess your trolling nature can't help you being another lame troll just like any other troll that got banned.

Yeah. Just like Sckarton, right?
---
I was vanished in space but I have returned. Get ready for I am the most powerful mech in the universe.
1 year ago#102
Jehuty_Rebirth posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
People already did for me. So I'm not repeating them.

So you can't answer on your own?

So sad.

Go ask your leader Strelok for wisdom.

Dude, what's wrong with you? He's the son of Bubbles.
---
$The Money Team$
1 year ago#103
LordKaizer posted...
OracleGunner posted...
LordKaizer posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
OracleGunner posted...

Dude, ZOE 3 isn't dead yet.

*Goes to play ZOE:HD*.

Just accept it. ZoE is a dead franchise.

i still more mecha games on my collection. i don't want to import from japan just to get my fix.

The Gundam VS. Series and or SRW are worth the import.

gundam vs series doesn't hold a candle to gundam encounters in space (in fact, i still haven't found a gundam game that surpassed it to this day). as for SRW, to be honest the chibi design for the robots usually a major turn off for me just like megaman powered up (man, the design killed my enjoyment for the game) but i could be wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b1a3p6xh1I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88Lo-FgLRGo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADagjDi7MqU
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:4
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
1 year ago#104
OracleGunner posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
OracleGunner posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Jehuty...just go back to being nonexistant just like what you take your name from.

Maybe, however IIRC Kojima was working on the third game. Hopefully he'll reconsider his stance on it not being in SRW, Fist of Mars was already SRW-light.

Judging from the last concept art they had of the game, it wasn't going to turn out well for anyone. They weren't even mecha anymore, more like aura battlers from Dunbine at best.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
1 year ago#105
Rising_shadow posted...
OracleGunner posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
OracleGunner posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Jehuty...just go back to being nonexistant just like what you take your name from.

Maybe, however IIRC Kojima was working on the third game. Hopefully he'll reconsider his stance on it not being in SRW, Fist of Mars was already SRW-light.

Judging from the last concept art they had of the game, it wasn't going to turn out well for anyone. They weren't even mecha anymore, more like aura battlers from Dunbine at best.

Natural evolution of McGuffin powered mecha. Just be glad they weren't nanomachines.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:4
1 year ago#106
They pretty much had nanomachines already. Orbital Frames can self-repair from almost nothing provided there's metratron. The ending credits of ZOE2 have the Jehuty rebuild itself from just a torso or so. Not to mention how it repairs in seconds and powers up after the Anubis fight.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
1 year ago#107
Rising_shadow posted...
They pretty much had nanomachines already. Orbital Frames can self-repair from almost nothing provided there's metratron. The ending credits of ZOE2 have the Jehuty rebuild itself from just a torso or so. Not to mention how it repairs in seconds and powers up after the Anubis fight.

It kinda absorbed Anubis's metatron.
---
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. I unlocked super dante!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived