God of war 3 vs this game ?

#31LordKaizerPosted 7/18/2014 2:56:59 AM
UltimateGeth39 posted...
LordKaizer posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Thats only if he could get past gaming strongest plot armour.

stronger than kira "jesus" yamato from gundam seed and natsu from fairy tails?

Holy s*** kira pisses me off so much he may very well be the only character in gundam who has had a nuke go off right under his a** and live.

you don't get it. he "turned off the nuke" before he got stabbed by a beam saber that went through the nuke even though the explosion covered 10km and made a hole on atmosphere. /sarcasm
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor 3DS Friend code: 5456-0704-4812 (boy, that escalated quickly)
#32Rising_shadowPosted 7/18/2014 3:23:22 AM
Nope. No nuclear explosion.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#33LordKaizerPosted 7/18/2014 4:09:01 AM
Rising_shadow posted...
Nope. No nuclear explosion.

yea, because turning shinn's gundam into a fried chicken can totally achieve by any mobile suit's explosion and it pushed a whole battleship away when it's a far away from the explosion./sarcasm but on serious note, that battle between shinn and jesus yamato that was hyped since the beginning of destiny is BS. and the reason jesus lost after they asked him because "he was confused and felt he's not the enemy". so, a raging lunatic that countered all jesus's attack and going for the kill is totally can happen to any guy who ride a mobile suit according to him. let's not forget the enemy gave him and his crew a warning to surrender or they'll die. in other wor... hhhhhhhrrrrrrggggggggggAAAAA HOW DID SUNRISE ALLOW THIS CRAPPY WRITING TO EXIST AND GO WITH IT? DID NOBODY SAW THIS AND ASKED "this make no sense" OR AT LEAST PROTESTED THE IDEA? oh wait, shinn's voice actor protested the writing AND THAT'S WHY HE GOT THE SHAFT LATER ON.
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor 3DS Friend code: 5456-0704-4812 (boy, that escalated quickly)
#34SiLVeR_420Posted 7/18/2014 4:32:22 AM
LordKaizer posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...

I remember liking Fairy Tail. But I liked Rave Master better.
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
Hey hey Start Dash
#35LordKaizerPosted 7/18/2014 4:41:42 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
LordKaizer posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...

I remember liking Fairy Tail. But I liked Rave Master better.

i'm still pissed they cancelled rave master. fairy tail was good but the writer favored plot armors, deus ex machina and fan service over good writing and believable characters.
---
#36SiLVeR_420Posted 7/18/2014 6:02:24 AM
I figured Rave Master just ended. Elie is way better then Erza.
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
Hey hey Start Dash
#37Rising_shadowPosted 7/18/2014 6:32:48 AM
That's because Rave Master did just end. It had over 200 chapters when it ended so it probably wasn't cancelled.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#38LordKaizerPosted 7/18/2014 11:00:11 AM
but the anime did and it sucked since i watched the anime since it debut.
---
#39SiLVeR_420Posted 7/18/2014 11:47:37 AM
The anime didn't get to finish? That sucks.
---
All hail Satsuki-sama!
Hey hey Start Dash
#40Ether101Posted 7/21/2014 4:12:07 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...

What does Zelda have to do with this?
---
Complacency can be a sin. Gamers' have lost their pride.