Rumor: DmC Ultimate Edition for PS4/Xbox One

#1rockman11_zPosted 7/12/2014 3:45:05 PM
http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2014/07/12/dmc-devil-may-cry-ultimate-coming-to-ps4-xbox-one/93863/

1080p/60fps?
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. True husband of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#2OracleGunnerPosted 7/12/2014 3:54:50 PM
inb4 shatter,sheep ramble.

Also really? Wait, RE 2: Revelations? Something is fishy there, why would Capcom use 2 instead of 3?
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:4
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#3rockman11_z(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 4:01:19 PM
OracleGunner posted...

Also really? Wait, RE 2: Revelations? Something is fishy there, why would Capcom use 2 instead of 3?

I dunno, brother. I guess we will know at Gamescom.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. True husband of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#4OracleGunnerPosted 7/12/2014 4:04:23 PM
rockman11_z posted...
OracleGunner posted...

I dunno, brother. I guess we will know at Gamescom.

I suppose I must wait a few more years for a remake of Nemesis. Part of me fears that we will get another RE4 remaster before that. Ah well, could be worse.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:4
#5rockman11_z(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 4:06:47 PM
Also, isn't there news that Ninja Theory will reveal a new game soon?
---
#6OracleGunnerPosted 7/12/2014 4:08:02 PM
rockman11_z posted...

IIRC they said that they were developing an indie AAA game. Whatever that means.
---
#7darkslayer001Posted 7/12/2014 4:09:10 PM
This is an interesting turn of events. I mean it really isn't surprising considering many remasters are being made but if this rumor holds true then it means Capcom is asking for money, just the way square enix released the definite edition to cover the cost for the sequel which has already been revealed.

When is the last time Capcom actually tried to do something like this lol. Also it is a shame that increasing the fps or resolution doesn't change the fact that it is native 30 and pretty much plays the same and considering NT is busy with something else my bet is this being a port.
#8OracleGunnerPosted 7/12/2014 4:10:22 PM
Wait, isn't Kojima supposed to show more Phantom Pain at Gamescon?
---
#9LordKaizerPosted 7/12/2014 4:49:33 PM
leaking news. Capcom is going to make all new Mega Man and Resident Evil for all consoles. Source, my butt cheek.
---
PSN: Sckarton ; Wii U: Sckarton ; Steam: psn_sckarton ; Xbox Live : Raze o Skarreor 3DS Friend code: 5456-0704-4812 (boy, that escalated quickly)
#10Psychochild27Posted 7/12/2014 5:25:14 PM(edited)
OracleGunner posted...
rockman11_z posted...

IIRC they said that they were developing an indie AAA game. Whatever that means.

It'll be a 2D platformer with an artsy fartsy art style and a time manipulation mechanic.

/because people don't already have enough confusion as to what "Indie" actually means. Thanks a lot, NT.

... Because it's supposed to be a sequel to Resident Evil: Revelations? What are you assuming this is supposed to be?

I'm calling nonsense on a Revelations 2 being announced before a RE7, and not even being on 3DS to boot.