---
*insert something clever here*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7hiF7fXhLg
#42TheOriginalMaxPosted 8/6/2014 6:46:46 AM
ZeroX91 posted...
Mai gawd!!!! MAX LIVES!!!!!!

Crap, someone noticed... :D
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Freedom requires responsibility.
#43ufaraPosted 8/6/2014 6:47:17 AM
ZeroX91 posted...

Well, he is the original.
---
I'm going to pick up LPing soon. All constructive criticism is appreciated. Stuff to come soon
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheUfaraV2
#44myghostisdeadPosted 8/6/2014 6:54:20 AM
TheOriginalMax posted...
Rasendori124 posted...
Perhaps capcom can actually finish (remake) DMC4 by doing what they promised e.g Dante having his own 20 missions. Along with this they could flesh out Nero and his combat mechanics and add in new weapons. Add all the options the PC version got. Basically just give us what was planned before they had to cut stuff due to time constraints.

Except they should forget the part about Dante losing control over his demonic powers and Nero stopping him. The opposite would be cool though.

myghostisdead posted...
ZeroX07 posted...
myghostisdead posted...
Does anybody have a reliable a link to where Capcom states they didn't have anywhere to go or ran out of ideas and a link to where they stated why they rebooted?

You are asking too much, and don't be lazy do your own research.

I am not being lazy, I am wanting people who keep stating this as fact to provide basis otherwise it is just speculation.

It is a statement made by Capcom, that much is real and that much exists. Good luck trying to find it now, though. We dwelt over it for a REALLY long time before this board died down(thankfully). I, personally, won't be catering to people who are too late to the party. Sorry. I know it's harsh, but I have my own personal reasons for not getting into the whole Capcom-DmC PR fiasco BULLS*** again. I already lost my temper with the "BULL" part(hence why it's in caps), so it would just not be in my best interests to dwell on it again. If not just for my peace of mind.

I hope you can find it(or if someone is capable of helping you).

PS: Oh, and if I can get my old computer working again, somehow, I should have it in my bookmarks.

Understood.. I don't seem to recall that other than people on boards just claiming that was the reason when trying to figure out why. The thing I do remember is the statement of wanting to reboot while DMC was doing well, or something like that, wanting to westernize it to reach a larger, western crowd but I don't know where that link would be either. I just want to know what was said by Capcom, not fans of either side and not even NT since they were just doing a job they were hired to do.

On this and other boards there has been too much made up things so I like concrete links otherwise I put it right there with the person who claimed to work for NT and spread misinformation under his many aliases on various boards.
#45ZeroX07Posted 8/6/2014 6:54:32 AM
*feels left out*
#46prince_nagashPosted 8/6/2014 6:56:41 AM
DMC4 remake then. That would be great. Becuase DMC4 felt incomplete.
#47TheOriginalMaxPosted 8/6/2014 6:57:04 AM
ufara posted...
ZeroX91 posted...

Well, he is the original.

Ha.

myghostisdead posted...
On this and other boards there has been too much made up things so I like concrete links otherwise I put it right there with the person who claimed to work for NT and spread misinformation under his many aliases on various boards.

You raise valid points and I sympathize with what you're saying. I'm sorry I can't be of more help.
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Freedom requires responsibility.
#48ZeroX91Posted 8/6/2014 7:08:55 AM
ZeroX07 posted...
*feels left out*

Cheer up.
---
*insert something clever here*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7hiF7fXhLg
#49myghostisdeadPosted 8/6/2014 7:12:31 AM
prince_nagash posted...
DMC4 remake then. That would be great. Becuase DMC4 felt incomplete.

I agree it felt incomplete but sadly I doubt it will get a remake at least at this date. I expect a DmC2 but not as much as I did before but I wouldn't be surprised with yet another reboot if and when they decide to revisit the franchise.
#50ZeroX07Posted 8/6/2014 12:41:54 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
ZeroX07 posted...
*feels left out*

Cheer up.

Don't tell me how to feel : [

I hate you, you did things. *cries*