Vergil's Downfall news

#11VeliconisPosted 2/7/2013 4:37:17 AM
End of February? I thought it was supposed to be early February or mid?

Maaaaan. If it really is the end of the month, that's going to suck. I've been checking my e-mail and the forums here every day so far this month checking to see if any new info has been posted about it.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
#12Topkick1975Posted 2/7/2013 8:32:26 AM
Re: Ability to have him in bloody palace

I thought that as of a few weeks back, it was suggested by Capcom moderator that he wasn't in Bloody Palace now.

Disappointing, but I can understand why - unless he's got angel/devil weapon modifications (unlikely), not all enemies translate well. (example: can't kill an ice demon if you've got no angel weapon)

I think they can figure out a way around this, and I hope they do, but if the game tanked, they'll have very little incentive to do anything more for us. (Really a shame.)
#13Gary_MillerPosted 2/7/2013 4:52:18 PM
it would be much cooler if you could play through the campaign as vergil as well.
#14FantomRellPosted 2/7/2013 8:46:48 PM
I could dig the shorter campaign length if Virgil has a decent moveset.

No Virgil in Bloody Palace would be a shame, though.
---
-Rell
#15SiCkMaN17Posted 2/8/2013 8:21:03 PM
Topkick1975 posted...

I thought that as of a few weeks back, it was suggested by Capcom moderator that he wasn't in Bloody Palace now.

Disappointing, but I can understand why - unless he's got angel/devil weapon modifications (unlikely), not all enemies translate well. (example: can't kill an ice demon if you've got no angel weapon)

I think they can figure out a way around this, and I hope they do, but if the game tanked, they'll have very little incentive to do anything more for us. (Really a shame.)

How about angle and demon moves? Not necessarily angel and demon weapons. They could do that cant they?
---
Sorry but Im not alive anymore...
#16PostalDudesHerePosted 2/8/2013 10:52:35 PM
SiCkMaN17 posted...
Topkick1975 posted...

How about angle and demon moves? Not necessarily angel and demon weapons. They could do that cant they?

unless they removed half the enemies from vergil's campaign, I'm guessing he has some sort of weapons or abilities that can kill the angel/devil specific enemies.
---
bet you didn't think you'd die today? SURPRISE!
#17EternityUnknownPosted 2/9/2013 5:42:33 AM
SiCkMaN17 posted...
Topkick1975 posted...

unless they removed half the enemies from vergil's campaign, I'm guessing he has some sort of weapons or abilities that can kill the angel/devil specific enemies.

From my understanding, I thought he had an entirely new set of enemies to fight, and none of the Dante enemies show up.
---
This guy are always sick. No, way? Off course! That's how touph he is... beacause he is... a puppet...