Vergil's potential.

#11WingZero0782Posted 1/31/2013 2:56:07 PM(edited)
Vergil is capable of fighting, he just hides it as to not reveal his identity to Mundus, I believe Vergil's plan was to dethrone Mundus all along but needed Dante to do his job for him so Vergil could then rule as he believed Dante would join in.

I think he's still like the original Vergil but he's more smart and cunning, he used Dante & Kat just so he could take Mundus' place, maybe after his fight with Dante, he's gone to the demon world to get stronger.

Vergil started out stronger than Dante in both series, Dante eventually surpasses Vergil and then Vergil goes looking for more power.

I'm expecting Vergil to turn into Nelo Angelo again as he's a tragic character (think Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader).
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#12konkorPosted 2/2/2013 11:21:12 AM
reddead98 posted...
Personally I think vergil had brown hair like dante, however his hair turned white because he had mastered dt. However dantes premuture dt is still stronger than vergils mastered dt.

He had white hair since a child it's in a flashback and concept art...
---
i5 2320 @ 3.00GHz | 8.00GB RAM | Radeon HD 6670 2GB
Check out my YouTube: www.youtube.com/konkorfour
#13Ross_the_Reaper(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:24:10 AM
Yes Vergil seems to always have had white hair judging from the flash backs. Although Dante won the fight, I'd bet that Vergil was holding back. He didn't even bother fully release his Devil Trigger. Vergil was not fighting to kill.
---
GT: El Ouroboros, Games: MK9: Sub-Zero (Tag :SZ+Kabal); MvC3: Spiderman, C. Viper, and Ironman.
#14Ross_the_Reaper(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:40:49 PM
Bump
---
GT: El Ouroboros, Games: MK9: Sub-Zero (Tag :SZ+Kabal); MvC3: Spiderman, C. Viper, and Ironman.
#15Autofire2Posted 2/8/2013 3:21:10 AM
The situation at the endgame seemed to be that the brothers were shocked by each others wildly different views, which they hadn't realized before. Dante had no idea Vergil would want to rule, and Vergil couldn't understand why Dante would not want to help him usher in a new age where humans were protected and respected, but still ultimately subjects.

Even with that disappointment, Vergil just said "step aside, then, and I'll do it myself." It was DANTE who forced the fight onto him. I don't know about intent to kill, but Vergil's heart clearly wasn't in it. Despite the twist, he really loved Dante.
---
Duncan MacLeod: There can be only one.
#16DaRkStaR1127Posted 2/8/2013 12:49:42 PM
i agree with lilhimsidhe and think thats exactly how this series is gonna go and i cant wait. also agree with everyone saying vergil will go looking for more power because dante is stronger and lead to him turning neo angelo or something. but listen, i also think vergil knew about his dt and all that way before dante like stated before because in both series he was always stronger.

also i come from the ps3 board and there does seem to be more genuine discussion and love for the game here haha
#17keiththeWOLFPosted 2/8/2013 3:26:19 PM
Just a thank you for topics like this. I don't have anything to add but after beating a game this is exactly the kind of thread I love reading. I like all the theories and also hope to see the return of Nelo. I just want that DLC!
---
PSN: Keith_Wolf
GT: Keith Wolf
#18KaptainK00lPosted 2/8/2013 3:41:54 PM
keiththeWOLF posted...
Just a thank you for topics like this. I don't have anything to add but after beating a game this is exactly the kind of thread I love reading. I like all the theories and also hope to see the return of Nelo. I just want that DLC!

Same here xD
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#19KaptainK00lPosted 2/8/2013 3:59:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atGcliA-HNw
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#20Ross_the_Reaper(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 6:33:59 PM
keiththeWOLF posted...

You're welcome. It's a nice break away from all the negative hate topics.
---
More topics from this board...
This game is greatPharrell3477/24 4:21AM