This game is amazing. (already beat it once)

#1Koking1987Posted 2/6/2013 6:02:03 PM
I have already beat the game. now playing on son of sparda dificulty this game got really hard i couldnt imagine the other dificultys...anyway awesome game.
#2Brendy_BoyPosted 2/7/2013 7:50:09 AM
Koking1987 posted...
I have already beat the game. now playing on son of sparda dificulty this game got really hard i couldnt imagine the other dificultys...anyway awesome game.

Seriously? The game is super easy.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Brendover
PSN: BabyInABrender
#3Faust_8Posted 2/7/2013 11:36:10 AM
I don't know why people say this game is easy. 3 and 4 seem easier than this.

In the harder difficulties of this game, you have shielded enemies, enemies only harmed by Angel or Demon weapons mixed in with each other, flying enemies, Witches, those buzz-saw enemies, those big brute enemies, the chainsaw-wielders...all of those are tough unless they're on their own.

In DMC3, all the 7 Hells or whatever (Lusts, Prides, Sloths, and so on) were pretty easy even on DMD. Some enemies were more difficult but you usually didn't get a bunch all mixed in together. If you were fighting those damn spider-woman things, you were usually ONLY fighting the spider-women.

In DmC, you'll get Stygians, a Witch, and the chainsaw-guys all at once, which all require different strategies. In the past it seemed more like you only needed to stick to one strategy at a time.

And while Devil Trigger is more powerful, you can use it a lot less since you don't begin the level with it maxed anymore, and there's no Taunt that can help fill it.
---
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while
#4chex81Posted 2/9/2013 4:19:47 PM
I love this game, currently on 3rd playthrough. I think the pacing is great, combos are fun and graphics still impress me. Im not the greatest action gamer, so its enough of challenge and enjoyment that keep me coming back. I really need #2...hope capcom invests further
---
gt/psn: chex81