I hate that the grapples are mapped to X

#1casedawgzPosted 2/7/2013 3:07:33 PM
I'm constantly accidentally grappling by trying to shoot while i have an angelic/demonic weapon equipped. And halfway into my second playthrough, it doesn't seem like it's something I'll just get used to and stop doing.
#2FantomRellPosted 2/7/2013 9:44:39 PM
This game didn't need grappling to begin with. We just needed a heavy angelic weapon!

But the mapping isn't so bad. Especially since both the grapple and the guns are sort of situation reliant.
---
-Rell
#3FenDieselLivesPosted 2/8/2013 4:59:09 AM
I'm having the exact same problem as the TC. I also hate when I'm trying to use a grapple and apparently pushed x too quick and shoot. The unnecessary deaths hurt!
---
PSN and Xbox 360: FenDiesel
#4WilliambatsonPosted 2/8/2013 6:21:50 AM
casedawgz posted...
I'm constantly accidentally grappling by trying to shoot while i have an angelic/demonic weapon equipped. And halfway into my second playthrough, it doesn't seem like it's something I'll just get used to and stop doing.

Aren't you able to change the controller button layout through the game or am I totally wrong with that? x]
---
A warning to you both - choose to follow me or oppose me and I will kill you.
#5dsardinaPosted 2/8/2013 6:54:13 AM
Yes you can change it. I moved shoot to B, basic to X, and special to Y. Also, swapped the axe and scythe with each other. Im quicker with my right trigger than my left. I think it's much better.

It's in controls
#6Brendy_BoyPosted 2/8/2013 7:50:18 AM
FenDieselLives posted...
I'm having the exact same problem as the TC. I also hate when I'm trying to use a grapple and apparently pushed x too quick and shoot. The unnecessary deaths hurt!

This fixed this in the pc patch. Don't know when consoles will get this fix.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Brendover
PSN: BabyInABrender
#7FenDieselLivesPosted 2/10/2013 5:48:49 PM
Oh wow, I've heard nothing of a patch. Any word if its coming to consoles?
---
PSN and Xbox 360: FenDiesel