Loading screen aerial combo

#1DefiningFactorPosted 2/7/2013 8:10:11 PM
How do I do that repeated helm splitter combo that I see in the loading menu where its just spammed like that? is that even possible? thanks

btw sorry if this is an old topic, searched several times and came up with nothing
---
Don't worry about it. It's just a crutch...
#2KaptainK00lPosted 2/7/2013 8:19:40 PM
Jump canceling I believe.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#3FantomRellPosted 2/7/2013 9:32:35 PM
yeah I haven't been able to figure out how to jump cancel from helm break yet. The animation looks ridiculous though.
---
-Rell
#4TentionPosted 2/7/2013 10:43:54 PM
you need enemy step first. then just hit jump the moment the attack connects. rinse and repeat.
---
my game collection:
http://www.gamespot.com/users/Tention/games_table?mode=own
#5DefiningFactor(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 9:34:16 PM
I was able to get two but it almost looks like they have a controller that has a progammable button combos. That move looks insane.
---
Don't worry about it. It's just a crutch...
#6EmbeddedArrowPosted 2/10/2013 9:50:20 PM
I can get like...4, but that happens randomly and has more to do with button mashing than timing anything (though it is my intended outcome, I have no sense of rhythm in accomplishing the task).
---
Ker-slash!
#7FantomRellPosted 2/10/2013 11:14:19 PM
I figured it out. The presses are way more slow paced than the loading screen makes it seem.

Haven't got a lot of real utility out of it other than as a way to put an enemy back on the ground that racks up multiple hits.
---
-Rell