Genderbend Resident Evil

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Genderbend Resident Evil
3 years ago#1
Please use Yay or Nay and state your reason why.

I Don't know why i made this topic. I was just really bored. And I don't really support this.
3 years ago#2
RE1: Christine Redfield, Jack Valentine & couger Beverly Burton survive the Arklay Mansion incident while foiling Alexis Wesker's plans.

RE2: Rookie female cop Leona Kennedy & rough biker bad-ass Clarence Redield escape from Raccoon City with 12 year old Shawn Birkin. Leona is heart-broken after studly asian spy Adam Wong dies in her arms.

Code Veronica: Clarence Redfield teams up with a 17 year old prisoner named Stella Burnside who dies professing her love for him.
3 years ago#3
dropzone20 posted...
"Rookie female cop Leona Kennedy & rough biker bad-ass Clarence Redield escape from Raccoon City with 12 year old Shawn Birkin. Leona is heart-broken after studly asian spy Adam Wong dies in her arms."

I couldn't stop laughing...
3 years ago#4
MorphineChild posted...
dropzone20 posted...
"Rookie female cop Leona Kennedy & rough biker bad-ass Clarence Redield escape from Raccoon City with 12 year old Shawn Birkin. Leona is heart-broken after studly asian spy Adam Wong dies in her arms."

I couldn't stop laughing...

lol
3 years ago#5
Female Rookie cop, Leona Kennedy?! *--*;

Do want
---
Fever gone, but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy. Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty :P -Resident Evil 1 Bedroom Diary
3 years ago#6
dropzone20 posted...
RE1: Christine Redfield, Jack Valentine & couger Beverly Burton survive the Arklay Mansion incident while foiling Alexis Wesker's plans.

RE2: Rookie female cop Leona Kennedy & rough biker bad-ass Clarence Redield escape from Raccoon City with 12 year old Shawn Birkin. Leona is heart-broken after studly asian spy Adam Wong dies in her arms.

Code Veronica: Clarence Redfield teams up with a 17 year old prisoner named Stella Burnside who dies professing her love for him.

Hahaha this is so full of win
---
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
3 years ago#7
dropzone20 posted...

This post is full of win. I lol'd at work at my desk. Would be cool if Capcom did it as an April Fools joke with screen shots and everything
---
PSN ID: LionHeartX83/ MH3: Epsilon
--Avid Starhawk fan and proud PS Vita owner--
3 years ago#8
oneupdawg2k4 posted...
dropzone20 posted...

This post is full of win. I lol'd at work at my desk. Would be cool if Capcom did it as an April Fools joke with screen shots and everything

Most of the fans would've been pissed.
3 years ago#9
Im not
---
Fever gone, but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy. Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty :P -Resident Evil 1 Bedroom Diary
3 years ago#10
darthmitten posted...
Im not

Looks you got a high tolerance for genderbending.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Genderbend Resident Evil

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived