Where's Carlos!?

#1Sise_NegPosted 1/19/2012 3:53:58 PM
Carlos is the only guy who Capcom has given zero hints about what happened to him after the events in Resident Evil 3. He should at least be given a supporting role in this game or something. Like maybe he was visiting China at the time of the outbreak and he finds himself helping Leon out a bit.
---
A pedestrian is a guy who counted on his wife to put some gas in the car.
#2pencruPosted 1/19/2012 4:12:19 PM

Not to mention

SherryAshleyShevaJoshBillyBarryRebecca

They have plenty of ground to cover, but it really doesn't make sense that all these characters would make a game-worthy after story where they put up a fight against monsters again.

#3params7Posted 1/23/2012 3:51:46 PM(edited)
I think he could be one of BSAA's Original 11? Either that or he's living a normal life now in South America or USA..but him being a mercenary I can't really picture it happening.

He's coming back in the movies though. Oded Fehr is confirmed cast.
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_ps3/params7
http://i35.tinypic.com/2qd27na.png
#4Mr_Big_BossPosted 1/23/2012 9:09:35 PM
Carlos is dead, he died at the hands of Paul Anderson
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
#5_krat0s_Posted 1/23/2012 9:12:20 PM
Sise_Neg posted...
Carlos is the only guy who Capcom has given zero hints about what happened to him after the events in Resident Evil 3. He should at least be given a supporting role in this game or something. Like maybe he was visiting China at the time of the outbreak and he finds himself helping Leon out a bit.

As far as we know Chris is the only one dealing with chinas outbreak, leon is in usa possibly around d.c. Dealin with the t virus
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Official Quan-Chi and Cyber SZ Champ
#6Endless_NightPosted 1/23/2012 9:37:01 PM
I'm puzzled why capcom didn't expend more on carlos. Good character design, great personality. Makes you wonder what's wrong with the developers at times :/
---
Everything stemmed from Chaos, Aligned to Cosmos, Brought forth by Space, Woven with Time and Governed by Gravity.
#7Pao24Posted 1/23/2012 9:47:07 PM
Mr_Big_Boss posted...
Carlos is dead, he died at the hands of Paul Anderson

Or the casting crew. Oded Fehr looked more like Chris than Carlos in the movies. I was picturing a Carlos actor to have more Latino features....and longer hair.
#8King AzarPosted 1/23/2012 9:48:26 PM
With Billy.
---
Jack Nicholson is the only man alive that can make dancing to Prince, scary.
#9DominatedMindPosted 1/24/2012 6:41:30 AM
I'm more concerned about Billy, Becky and Josh but I am curious. I do miss DiCap..I mean Steve.