Blond Girl

#1Swickman81Posted 1/19/2012 7:05:28 PM
The blond girl is Sherry Birkin.

1st - its 10 years after the Raccoon city incident (why didn't they state Spain or Africa since they were more recent?) which shows ties to RE 2. It is trying to return to its roots. 10 years would make Sherry 20-22 years old. About the same age as the blond girl.

2nd - return of the zombies. No more ganado or manji. They are actual zombies. And if I recall some G-virus got snatched away (by hunk) but the antidote blew up with Raccoon City. Which leads to my next point...

3rd - "we need my blood unless they give up the girl". Since Sherry was infected and given the antidote after; her blood is the only antidote of the G-virus besides Jill (RE3) or Claire (C:V)

4th - I think this might try to tie up more plot holes than RE5 did as its what fans want. I think with larger teams we will see members become infected. That is why they need the girl.
---
"You are a failed abortion. Apparently, you could not even do that right!"
#2DeathGodGarraPosted 1/19/2012 7:05:48 PM
No.
---
See You, Space Cowboy!
GT: Alex Sobecki
#3Darkside_HazukiPosted 1/19/2012 7:07:51 PM
You're either right or wrong. You still don't know for sure, so just be quiet and wait.

Pretty sure someone did something just like this when people thought Billy was in the first trailer for RE5, and they overanalyzed information from the previous games to "logically" put him in the middle of Africa.
---
"Say what? It's no fluke; this is why I'm here every year!" -Terry [KoF 98]
REO: Stick_Breitling MGO:Gabe LOGAN
#4Plant42Posted 1/19/2012 7:10:05 PM
I hope if it is not Sherry then it is a new character. There is no point whatsoever to bringing back Ashley first. That would piss me off more than anything.
#5DeathGodGarraPosted 1/19/2012 7:11:06 PM
Wait? Are we talking about the Blonde with Leon or Ashley with the Unknown Man? Because if the latter, it's Ashley.
---
See You, Space Cowboy!
#6Swickman81(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2012 7:11:24 PM
DeathGodGarra posted...
No.

Yes!
---
#7Swickman81(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2012 7:14:05 PM
DarksideHazuki84 posted...
You're either right or wrong. You still don't know for sure, so just be quiet and wait.

Pretty sure someone did something just like this when people thought Billy was in the first trailer for RE5, and they overanalyzed information from the previous games to "logically" put him in the middle of Africa.

Either right or wrong... Ha ha ha, interesting detective work slick, you sure narrowed down the possibilities. As for RE5 everybody knew it was Chris despite a 0.001% chance of it being Billy due to his back story. I knew it was Chris from the get go. Just as I know this is Sherry.
---
#8Darkside_HazukiPosted 1/19/2012 7:14:25 PM
Kevin! No.
---
"Say what? It's no fluke; this is why I'm here every year!" -Terry [KoF 98]
REO: Stick_Breitling MGO:Gabe LOGAN
#9Swickman81(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2012 7:15:25 PM
Plant42 posted...
I hope if it is not Sherry then it is a new character. There is no point whatsoever to bringing back Ashley first. That would piss me off more than anything.

It is Sherry. It makes the most logical sense. Ashley is as much of a possibility as Billy Coen was for RE 5
---
#10DeathGodGarraPosted 1/19/2012 7:16:31 PM

Plant42 posted...

It is Sherry. It makes the most logical sense. Ashley is as much of a possibility as Billy Coen was for RE 5

But..it's the same Voice Actress...
---
See You, Space Cowboy!