Fans: "Hurrr. We want Zombiezzz back!!!"

#1mr_metalhead666Posted 1/19/2012 10:00:43 PM
*Capcom brings back zombies with Leon and Chris in the same game*

Fans: "Wat is dis garbage!! TO MUCH ACTION! Game sucks!"

This annoys me alot. Capcom could make a classic style RE game and people will complain.

3 RE games this year (RE:Revelations, RE:Operation Raccoon City and RE6). It's a good time to be a diehard Resi fan.
---
Killing is my Business..........And Business is Good
#2CoolDogrolPosted 1/19/2012 10:05:36 PM
Just ignore those who cry all the time. Its the same with many other games.

This looks like a solid game, packed with action, zombies, bows and seems to take its self seriously. We'r gonna have a blast playing RE6 in the near future for sure.
#3NassaDanePosted 1/19/2012 10:05:42 PM
You have a pretty ***** grasp on what the fans want. I'm complaining because I wasn't whining for Zombies, I wanted No more stupid Aiming No more bad Camera Angels and backtracking.

Zombies are not what made the Classic games fun.
---
"Ignorance is Bliss"
#4BlueHegdePosted 1/19/2012 10:06:01 PM
Ok Zombies = yay

I think the idea of being in china right when an outbreak is starting = awesome

fighting some people with machine guns... gah

WTF ashley (the pres daughter) is jumping from buildings? I shot her repeatedly in RE4 cause she was so useless

...We complain because there hasnt been a RE game since RE0. RE 4 was a fantastic game, just not RE
#5JunDagekiPosted 1/19/2012 10:10:36 PM
Pretty sure the highest demand is that people wanted survival horror back with the zombies.

also TC you need to learn that that's how a community work, there will always be people complaining about something, starting from you by making this topic.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#6Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 1/19/2012 10:17:23 PM
LMAO at RE4 not being RE

Who are you to say what defines a series?

And complaining about the aiming? What, you what the aiming of the older games where aiming vertically terrible and holding left and right makes you spin like you're a Smash Bros trophy?

RE5 was not very good, I admit, but that's because of boring characters (Sheva) and terrible environments, with lack of true horror aside from the first village part.

RE4 was amazing, and it WAS Resident Evil. Just because you don't control like a tank filled with glue doesn't mean it's not RE.

RE6 looks like it'll be way scarier than at least 5, but we've only seen one trailer. Calm down.
---
PSN : The14thOne.
#7BlueHegdePosted 1/19/2012 10:19:53 PM
RE4 was in no way a RE. No ammo conservation, you bought things, there were chapters, there weren't zombies.... What part of this kept true to the series?

The older games teetered on the possibility of reality, RE went over that threshold

I loved it, great game, great new aiming scheme. The problem with the new better aiming is then the fear is gone. RE wasnt about killing the creatures as trying to survive and get out
#8NassaDanePosted 1/19/2012 10:24:03 PM
--"And complaining about the aiming? What, you what the aiming of the older games where aiming vertically terrible and holding left and right makes you spin like you're a Smash Bros trophy?"--

Yes to the aiming thing. I want that back very bad. Although I don't know what you are talking about with the Smash Bros comparison (I play Smash bros just don't get what you are getting at).

--"RE4 was amazing, and it WAS Resident Evil. Just because you don't control like a tank filled with glue doesn't mean it's not RE."--

Except RE4 had exactly the same Controls besides aiming as the old ones.
---
"Ignorance is Bliss"
#9Crazee BoyPosted 1/19/2012 10:31:00 PM
I like threads like these. *sips tea* Continue.
#10Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/19/2012 10:35:30 PM
mr_metalhead666 posted...
*Capcom brings back zombies with Leon and Chris in the same game*

Fans: "Wat is dis garbage!! TO MUCH ACTION! Game sucks!"

This annoys me alot. Capcom could make a classic style RE game and people will complain.

3 RE games this year (RE:Revelations, RE:Operation Raccoon City and RE6). It's a good time to be a diehard Resi fan.

Classic Fans are going to whine no matter what.

Unless they flat out Re-Remake 1 they will complain and moan no matter what concessions Capcom makes.

They can't even complain that 4 was bad, they just whine it was different... THAT'S the kind of people you are dealing with, just ignore them. They'll get the games and play them for dozens of hours anyway.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang