Fans: "Hurrr. We want Zombiezzz back!!!"

#111Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/20/2012 4:38:22 PM
Coryo61827 posted...
Zurokon, I get that you reeeeeeally like 4, but to say it has the best story in the series is really funny. I mean it's all opinion I suppose, but still, wow...lol.

Best is a relative term, "Least Worst" is what I would use.

2 and 3 aren't really bad, but they barely have plots and are more or less just 2 people trying to escape, which they've really need to start doing those again.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#112edward18Posted 1/20/2012 4:39:32 PM
Code Veroncia was the most complex and interesting thing about the entire damn series. I don't care whether or not that Wesker crap's tacked on, but went way more indepth into the psyche of characters and everything. Also had the most ineresting interlocking stuff in the series considering how stuff you traversed in Claire's story gets warped a bit in Chris'.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#113Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/20/2012 4:42:47 PM
edward18 posted...
Code Veroncia was the most complex and interesting thing about the entire damn series. I don't care whether or not that Wesker crap's tacked on, but went way more indepth into the psyche of characters and everything. Also had the most ineresting interlocking stuff in the series considering how stuff you traversed in Claire's story gets warped a bit in Chris'.

I think they did that much better with 2 and Leon and Claire's intersecting stories.

And the chemistry between the 4 Playable characters in 2 are much better than Chris/Claire and Steve.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#114Coryo61827Posted 1/20/2012 4:42:59 PM
Also Zurkon, I love how you used an example of the OLD Resident Evil 1 and not the AMAZING REmake. Afraid you'll further prove our point by posting a video of the more updated classic Resident Evil? lol.
#115Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/20/2012 4:45:01 PM
Coryo61827 posted...
Also Zurkon, I love how you used an example of the OLD Resident Evil 1 and not the AMAZING REmake. Afraid you'll further prove our point by posting a video of the more updated classic Resident Evil? lol.

They certainly did polish that turd thoroughly, but in doing so they lost all the goofy charm of Barry and Co. and the whole thing felt rather generic.
---
#116edward18Posted 1/20/2012 4:49:13 PM
it was far superior to the original version of 1
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#117Coryo61827Posted 1/20/2012 4:51:16 PM
Did you seriously just complain about the Resident Evil remake? Now I just think you're trolling. I don't think a TRUE Resident Evil fan has EVER complained about the remake before. But I guess it's just too "generic" lol.

If you even thought you were a true Resident Evil fan, I think you just lost any credibility of that, and I think many people on the Resident Evil boards would agree with me, after hearing you say the remake was just too generic, lol.
#118Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/20/2012 4:51:37 PM
edward18 posted...

Sure, the gameplay was better, and Lisa was a nice touch.

But it was the same convoluted Corporate Conspiracy plot and it didn't even answer the "Which Ending is Canon" series plot hole.
---
#119Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/20/2012 4:52:46 PM
Coryo61827 posted...
Did you seriously just complain about the Resident Evil remake? Now I just think you're trolling. I don't think a TRUE Resident Evil fan has EVER complained about the remake before. But I guess it's just too "generic" lol.

If you even thought you were a true Resident Evil fan, I think you just lost any credibility of that, and I think many people on the Resident Evil boards would agree with me, after hearing you say the remake was just too generic, lol.

Sorry I'm not that impressed by a remake's plot that can't even bother to fix the series continuity.
---
#120Coryo61827Posted 1/20/2012 4:53:33 PM
Mister_Zurkon posted...
edward18 posted...

Sure, the gameplay was better, and Lisa was a nice touch.

But it was the same convoluted Corporate Conspiracy plot and it didn't even answer the "Which Ending is Canon" series plot hole.

Of course it was the same corporate conspiracy plot, it was a REMAKE of the FIRST Resident Evil game, hahaha. Omg, lol.