Fans: "Hurrr. We want Zombiezzz back!!!"

#131knuxnolePosted 1/21/2012 12:20:24 PM

Pretty sure the highest demand is that people wanted survival horror back with the zombies.

also TC you need to learn that that's how a community work, there will always be people complaining about something, starting from you by making this topic.

seriously

the people who complain about this game are PATHETIC

It's awesome. I don't see that much wrong with it, LMAO
---
3DS FC: 4554-0309-4782
#132edward18Posted 1/21/2012 12:35:14 PM
Didn't know someone complaining about something they don't like made them pathetic.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#133ShacrobPosted 1/21/2012 12:40:58 PM

Im not super fan of the series, but i liked RE4 a lot,beat the game like 50 times. I was hyped with RE5, at the time i could play it, i hated controls and "inventory system". 

#134C_Dub7Posted 1/21/2012 12:45:39 PM(edited)
edward18 posted...
Didn't know someone complaining about something they don't like made them pathetic.

It doesn't, but it does mean they're annoying, uptight, whiny, and it makes people not care about what that person has to say.

There's a difference between constructive critcism and outright complaining.
---
People are born with bull**** detection. So they can detect your bull****.
Black guy member of Clan Normal Mens - www.youtube.com/CDub7888
#135Coryo61827Posted 1/21/2012 12:46:14 PM
JunDageki posted...
You realize Wesker coming back to life eventually played a large role in 4 and 5, right? lol. You know, the games you're in love with?
He didn't took a large role in 4...

He wasn't there physically BUT he had Ada AND Krauser working for him. If Wesker didn't send Ada after the sample in 4, there probably wouldn't have been a Resident Evil 5, at least not the one we know today anyway. Wesker was behind a lot of what was going on in Resident Evil 4.

Ok, maybe he didn't play a LARGE role in 4, but he still had lots of things going on in 4.
#136knuxnolePosted 1/21/2012 1:13:50 PM

edward18 posted...

It doesn't, but it does mean they're annoying, uptight, whiny, and it makes people not care about what that person has to say.

this lol

people who complain on this board usually have bad/whiny reasons >.>
---
3DS FC: 4554-0309-4782
#137hakanakumonoPosted 1/21/2012 1:29:22 PM

Well, people would complain if it was a classic RE because those people probably prefer 4.

The first 1:30 definitely looked like a step in the right direction and if the rest of the trailer was like that, it'd probably have more of my support.

#138hakanakumonoPosted 1/21/2012 1:30:35 PM

C_Dub7 posted...
edward18 posted...

---

Is it wrong to be disappointed with a complete void of Survival Horror (on consoles) these days? Is it wrong to like the original games and want more?

#139hakanakumonoPosted 1/21/2012 1:31:32 PM

Mister_Zurkon posted...
mr_metalhead666 posted...
*Capcom brings back zombies with Leon and Chris in the same game*

Fans: "Wat is dis garbage!! TO MUCH ACTION! Game sucks!"

This annoys me alot. Capcom could make a ****c ****RE game and people will complain.

3 RE games this year (RE:Revelations, RE:Operation Raccoon City and RE6). It's a good time to be a diehard Resi fan.

****c Fans are going to whine no matter what.

Unless they flat out Re-Remake 1 they will complain and moan no matter what concessions Capcom makes.

They can't even complain that 4 was bad, they just whine it was different... THAT'S the kind of people you are dealing with, just ignore them. They'll get the games and play them for dozens of hours anyway.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Oh, the irony.

#140C_Dub7Posted 1/21/2012 1:41:17 PM
hakanakumono posted...

C_Dub7 posted...

edward18 posted...Didn't know someone complaining about something they don't like made them pathetic.It doesn't, but it does mean they're annoying, uptight, whiny, and it makes people not care about what that person has to say.There's a difference between constructive critcism and outright complaining.---People are born with bull**** detection. So they can detect your bull****.Black guy member of Clan Normal Mens - www.youtube.com/CDub7888

Is it wrong to be disappointed with a complete void of Survival Horror (on consoles) these days? Is it wrong to like the original games and want more?

It's called "change". It happens. Deal with it.
---