Fans: "Hurrr. We want Zombiezzz back!!!"

#21AnimesetsunaPosted 1/20/2012 1:11:25 AM
Most people are upset with 4 & 5 crappy AI.
---
Taketatsu Ayana is my #1. Kotobuki Minako is my #2
The Official Deuce of the Final Fantasy Type-0 GameFAQs Board
#22NassaDanePosted 1/20/2012 1:12:55 AM
--"People didn't like RE5 because it was a carbon copy of RE4. "--

Ha! Yeah right. I wish it was like that sooo much but it isn't. "RE"5 felt nothing nor played like RE4. If it did then I would have enjoyed 5.
---
"Ignorance is Bliss"
#23Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/20/2012 1:13:44 AM
The AI was fine in 4. They dodged, they flanked, they blocked attacks with their weapons and hands...

What do you expect a hivemind of Brainwashed Parasite People to do?
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#24AnimesetsunaPosted 1/20/2012 1:38:29 AM
Wait.

Is it me or do Leon & unknown woman are fighting with Zombies?
Ashley & Mr. Bald Scarface are fighting with the kind of RE4 enemies?
Chris and his teams are fighting with the kind of RE5 enemies?

Sorry for my bad English.
---
Taketatsu Ayana is my #1. Kotobuki Minako is my #2
The Official Deuce of the Final Fantasy Type-0 GameFAQs Board
#25Ultimate_FinalePosted 1/20/2012 1:42:23 AM
I beat all the main RE's, and I have to say 4 is easily the best,

4's the one that stopped it from being survival horror, ruined what little there was to ruin of Leon's character, and had the worst and least relevant plot of the main games.

lolwut? 4's story practically made RE5. If you paid attention to 5's story you will find out that Uroboros was made from the Las Plaga, which is why Ada wanted a Las Plaga sample in 4
---
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l4hx89SeIJ1qabfaxo1_500.jpg
#26MMX377Posted 1/20/2012 2:04:44 AM
mr_metalhead666 posted...
*Capcom brings back zombies with Leon and Chris in the same game*

Fans: "Wat is dis garbage!! TO MUCH ACTION! Game sucks!"

This annoys me alot. Capcom could make a classic style RE game and people will complain.

3 RE games this year (RE:Revelations, RE:Operation Raccoon City and RE6). It's a good time to be a diehard Resi fan.

o_6

What have they become? They were used to love RE... now... they are complaining and hating on this game?

What's the world coming to?
---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
#27BerettaStormPosted 1/20/2012 2:23:13 AM

From: Ultimate_Finale | Posted: 1/20/2012 6:42:23 PM | #025
I beat all the main RE's, and I have to say 4 is easily the best,

4's the one that stopped it from being survival horror, ruined what little there was to ruin of Leon's character, and had the worst and least relevant plot of the main games.

lolwut? 4's story practically made RE5. If you paid attention to 5's story you will find out that Uroboros was made from the Las Plaga, which is why Ada wanted a Las Plaga sample in 4

Uroboros wasn't made from the Las Plaga, it was made from the progenitor virus with the help of Jill's antibodies.
Although the Majini are infected by Las Plaga.
#28SurvivorTypePosted 1/20/2012 3:16:52 AM
I've enjoyed all the main series RE games to date, and RE6 is giving me what I wanted: the control scheme of 4&5 with zombies. What's there not to like about that? What do you want, the exact same style of game, played out over and over? Wait until the game comes out before deciding it's terrible, seriously.
---
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/444/survy20edits.png/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97YMa9KCnrc Rock out. Or not,whatever.
#29edward18Posted 1/20/2012 3:24:35 AM
What do you want, the exact same style of game, played out over and over?

Pretty much. Numbered titles shouldn't deviate from their general gameplay.

And I don't recall any "save the president's daughter" or "deal with a parasitic viral agent that has nothing to do with anything else in the entire series" crap in 5.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#30mr_metalhead666(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2012 3:44:19 AM
edward18 posted...
What do you want, the exact same style of game, played out over and over?

Pretty much. Numbered titles shouldn't deviate from their general gameplay.

And I don't recall any "save the president's daughter" or "deal with a parasitic viral agent that has nothing to do with anything else in the entire series" crap in 5.

Game franchises get stale when you use the same formula over and over again. RE at the time needed a change and RE4 was born which was successful and saved the franchise from the brink of dieing. RE4 was a great game that worked.

Plus everyone would b**** and moan that they are paying for the same game over and over again. Like how people complain about Call of Duty games.
---
Killing is my Business..........And Business is Good