Fans: "Hurrr. We want Zombiezzz back!!!"

#51masamakoPosted 1/20/2012 11:19:18 AM
If I want a survival horror game I don't want to have to play hard mode to get it.

Too bad for you then, I was just trying to help people. Ed, this is why everyone thought you were a jerk on the Resi 5 board. I'm not trying to argue with you.

I still down everything with guns.

If you're starting a fresh run, which I mentioned, you will not have enough ammo to simply shoot everything to death. Try doing a fresh run.

As does 4

Now you're just acting like a dick. See my first point.
---
PSN - MAArc E.U. MGO - SCRO
~Official White Knight of the PS3 Modern Warfare 3 board~
#52edward18Posted 1/20/2012 11:20:59 AM
what about your first point? If it's labeled as a survival horror it should be a survival horror from the get-go
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#53DarkXAcePosted 1/20/2012 11:32:56 AM

Nice to see some familiar names on the board that I recall from when we were all discussing the RE5 hype...

And still the arguement rages on of the old skool VS new

I think the main problem I have with people saying RE4 is the best RE. Is.. it's not resident evil.. in the slightest.

You may have preferred it to the older titles, but it still isn't in it's core, anything RE related.

Now if you wanted to compare which is better between RE4 n 5 I would understand because they both have the 'new-gen' RE formula.

Here's an example. All the other RE games before 4 are Windows.

And RE4 is Mac... You wouldn't say Mac is the best windows system would you? It has nothing to do with windows.

I hope someones understands my point and I hope those that don't take a good look in the mirror and asks themselves if they were even born when the first RE was released. Thank you for your time. Peace out!

#54masamakoPosted 1/20/2012 11:33:56 AM
edward18 posted...
what about your first point? If it's labeled as a survival horror it should be a survival horror from the get-go

I never said that resi 4 was a survival horror, I merely stated that if you want a survival horror feeling from the game, that you should play it on Professional with a fresh run (New game).

I have a feeling that there's been some sort of mis-communication here...
---
PSN - MAArc E.U. MGO - SCRO
~Official White Knight of the PS3 Modern Warfare 3 board~
#55NassaDanePosted 1/20/2012 11:35:07 AM
--"how is it bad aiming? re4 was revolutionary...and 5 just improved on it. just because it not like the classic bad camera angle/bad controls oldschool games? not hating on the classics, they were great..but RE is never gona be like that again."--

It was bad aiming because you had to do it. That wasn't as fun as the classic aiming. That is one of the biggest things that needs to go back. Classics had far from bad camera angles, RE4/5 has the terrible angle. It is set behind the character the entire game! And the Controls out side of Aiming are the same as the new and Classic games.
---
"Ignorance is Bliss"
#56OoSubaruoOPosted 1/20/2012 12:04:46 PM
Guys, there's clearly no point in arguing with edward. Just let it go and move on.
#57Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/20/2012 12:30:28 PM
"Survival Horror" doesn't mean ANYTHING, It's just a word Capcom made up to hype RE1.

Congratulations Capcom, It worked! Now you made a sub-sect of fans who are some of the biggest Cry-Babies on the planet.

"WAHHHH I DON'T CARE IF RE4 WAS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES EVER! IT WASN'T EXACTLY LIKE 1 SO I HATE IT!"
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#58sehr0Posted 1/20/2012 12:31:46 PM
its good to be a RE fan (all games including 4 and 5) this year :).
#59PrinceOfFalloutPosted 1/20/2012 12:34:20 PM
hyper_trunkx posted...

NassaDane posted...

You have a pretty ***** grasp on what the fans want. I'm complaining because I wasn't whining for Zombies, I wanted No more stupid Aiming No more bad Camera Angels and backtracking.

how is it bad aiming? re4 was revolutionary...and 5 just improved on it. just because it not like the classic bad camera angle/bad controls oldschool games? not hating on the classics, they were great..but RE is never gona be like that again.

and thankfully so
---
"This is good... isn't it?" - Big Boss
https://www.playfire.com/DivineSnake
#60Vegeta1000Posted 1/20/2012 12:36:50 PM
No one *****es and moans about Mega Man staying the same.

Actually, that was one of the main complaints about Megaman.
---
You're still trying to win?