Fans: "Hurrr. We want Zombiezzz back!!!"

#61Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/20/2012 12:40:39 PM
Vegeta1000 posted...
No one *****es and moans about Mega Man staying the same.

Actually, that was one of the main complaints about Megaman.

Actually, there are like a dozen spin-off's of Mega Man in different styles.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#62JunDagekiPosted 1/20/2012 12:46:15 PM

"Survival Horror" doesn't mean ANYTHING, It's just a word Capcom made up to hype RE1.

Congratulations Capcom, It worked! Now you made a sub-sect of fans who are some of the biggest Cry-Babies on the planet.

"WAHHHH I DON'T CARE IF RE4 WAS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES EVER! IT WASN'T EXACTLY LIKE 1 SO I HATE IT!"

I loved RE4 but this comment made me facepalm...
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#63edward18Posted 1/20/2012 2:34:06 PM
Zurkon, those are all spinoffs that change the gameplay. For main numbered titles in the classics they're ALL sidescrollers. For main numbered titles in X they're ALL sidescrollers. For main numbered titles in Zero they're ALL sidescrollers. For main numbered titles in ZX they're ALL sidescrollers. For main numbered titles in Legends they're ALL platformer/RPG/shooter hybrid thingies.

And the fans expect for them to stay true to each series' style. And when they're done good in those styles they're praised.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#64boredvictimPosted 1/20/2012 2:38:17 PM
NassaDane posted...
--"how is it bad aiming? re4 was revolutionary...and 5 just improved on it. just because it not like the classic bad camera angle/bad controls oldschool games? not hating on the classics, they were great..but RE is never gona be like that again."--

It was bad aiming because you had to do it. That wasn't as fun as the classic aiming. That is one of the biggest things that needs to go back. Classics had far from bad camera angles, RE4/5 has the terrible angle. It is set behind the character the entire game! And the Controls out side of Aiming are the same as the new and Classic games.

Dear God, there's actually people that liked Classic RE aiming and controls
#65edward18Posted 1/20/2012 2:40:33 PM
They're the same controls as the later ones only the camera's different and you manually aim in the later ones.

And yes, the old style controls were just fine.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#66OoSubaruoOPosted 1/20/2012 2:46:11 PM
edward18 posted...
They're the same controls as the later ones only the camera's different and you manually aim in the later ones.

And yes, the old style controls were just fine.

If you hate the new RE's so much, why are you even bothering to respond on this board? Do you honestly have nothing better to do with your day?
#67edward18Posted 1/20/2012 2:47:11 PM
because I'm waiting to see if it'll turn out to be as bad as 4 and 5 or not.
---
#68VegantoKeensPosted 1/20/2012 2:50:42 PM
I love the return of zombies. I don't mind the action style melee as long as the game has a real horror atmosphere and the melees aren't easy to execute insta kills again. The shooting looks great and there seem to be alot of enemies. Co-op in RE5 was the best co-op I ever saw in a game, but I really hope there is an option to do the story solo without any AI help.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake SS FC = 2194 1693 8198
#69OoSubaruoOPosted 1/20/2012 2:52:17 PM
edward18 posted...
because I'm waiting to see if it'll turn out to be as bad as 4 and 5 or not.

Judging from the trailer, it's going back to it's roots from the old RE's.
#70edward18Posted 1/20/2012 2:52:46 PM
don't know until I play it myself.
---