Maybe like Gears?

#1M14PROPosted 1/20/2012 3:07:34 AM
As it comes to gameplay it looks to be alot like gears of war anyone else hoping so i hate Xbox but enjoyed GoW.
---
PSN FORRESTGUMP4PREZ
#2CoolDogrolPosted 1/20/2012 3:33:38 AM
Then why did you hate the xbox360... what has it ever done to you? also this doesn't look like 'GOW' /=GOD OF WAR' and just because it has shooter elements in it its a Gears of War type game? ... right..
#3BailorNinjaPosted 1/20/2012 3:40:23 AM
CoolDogrol posted...
Then why did you hate the xbox360... what has it ever done to you? also this doesn't look like 'GOW' /=GOD OF WAR' and just because it has shooter elements in it its a Gears of War type game? ... right..

Maybe because that's the only exclusive game worth owning on the 360. I know that's the only game I care about on the 360.

Anyway, this game is much more action oriented it seems. You can move and shoot, run into cover, etc. It's all for the better though, the clunky controls of the previous games needs to go.
---
God doesn't exist
#4M14PRO(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2012 4:37:35 AM
Two red rings and 120 bucks in online fees made me hate 360 it has the duck and cover element to it.
---
PSN FORRESTGUMP4PREZ
#5the_requiemPosted 1/20/2012 6:32:24 AM
BailorNinja posted...
CoolDogrol posted...

Maybe because that's the only exclusive game worth owning on the 360. I know that's the only game I care about on the 360. .

I concur. Only game I play on X360. Bought a controller just so I could splitscreen with my friend. In return, I let him play Uncharted every now and then.
---
Playing Borderlands GOTY: Lilith-69-PT2.5, Roland-15, Mordecai-11, Brick-7.