Why Chris Redfield?

#31Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/20/2012 3:44:56 PM
squiggy9996999 posted...
"Sales is a quantity not the quality."

when a game crushes sales record, that's an indication that people like a product.

the thing is the whole "elitist game minority" who played RE4 and didn't like RE5 like to think that everyone has their opinions when the majority of people don't think that way. what is said on a site like this does not represent most gamers, it represents the crazy fanboys who spend time reading about games when not playing them.

RE5 has a terrible story, much worse than RE4. i also played it a LOT more. but honestly, they are all brain dead dumb stories. we play games because they are fun. RE games will never be able to tell a story like bioshock, they aren't that kind of company. but few games give you a head smashing good time like these games.

we're like 10% of gamers, max, and the crazy 10%.

YUP! The Umbrella Arc is pretty much the worst running story in horror. Nothing says horror like Corporate Sabotage!
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#32docman864Posted 1/20/2012 4:02:04 PM
when was the last time you saw Leon and Chris on the same game?
#33Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/20/2012 4:04:06 PM(edited)
docman864 posted...
when was the last time you saw Leon and Chris on the same game?

RE2: Directors Cut Battle Mode

EDIT: And Maybe Darkside?
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#34PyroSparkPosted 1/20/2012 4:05:05 PM
Because Chris is awesome. That's why. :3

HATERS GONNA HATE.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7