Two women in the trailer...

#1Brady672_AT_fanPosted 1/20/2012 6:12:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS_bGpe9qE8

This one in case there are others and I don't care to look. Excuse me if I state the obvious, but again, I don't feel like looking.

Anyway, the woman at 0:54 has to be Ashley. She's with Leon in what seems like the shooting of the zombie president, says "it's all her fault," and there is something that she has to show him. As the President's daughter, there is a chance she has access to certain "family secrets" and such.

The girl at 2:07 is Sherry. She looks the part, sounds young enough, and for god's sake she needs to come back after she fell off the face of the earth.

Just my 2 cents, but yeah, feel free to rebuke me.
---
"Oh dood! Master Etna is gonna kill us!!"
Pokemon White FC: 5329 1680 7372
#2Hewie3Posted 1/20/2012 6:16:35 PM

Actually, the girl with Leon is Helena Harper. At 2:07, it is apparently "confirmed" to be Sherry.

#3docman864Posted 1/20/2012 6:16:46 PM
I think it has already been confirmed that the lady at 0:54 is a new character that goes by the name of Helena Harper. Not sure about the blond and I don't want to guess.
#4Sig12047Posted 1/20/2012 6:17:19 PM
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City's Facebook page says Ashley is the blonde one and IGN's article says they have a source which says its Sherry Birkin. IGN also says the girl with Leon is Hannah Harper, some new character.
#5DigimonTrainerPosted 1/20/2012 6:20:45 PM(edited)
Billoba posted...
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City's Facebook page says Ashley is the blonde one

Good find! Here is what it says on the page:

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City
Capcom released the Resident Evil 6 reveal trailer, confirming Leon and Chris, as well as a number of new characters.

Occurring 10 years after the events of the original game, Leonís story is centered around Tall Oaks, a city similar to Raccoon City that succumbs to a T-virus outbreak. Chrisí story takes place in China, while a third storyline revolves around an unidentified new character and Resident Evil 4's Ashley Graham.

Resident Evil 6 has been given a release date of November 20, 2012.

EDIT: Edited to fix a typo.
---
Intrepidity. Courtesy. Illusions. Until the end. Until the end.
Someone invite me back to the That's What She Said board. =(
#6Brady672_AT_fan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2012 6:20:35 PM
Awww, I was kinda hoping for a personality overhaul for Ashley, her becoming some sort of agent and all. But new character? I think we have enough new characters that we never hear of again.

Still think the girl with bald guy is Sherry.
---
"Oh dood! Master Etna is gonna kill us!!"
Pokemon White FC: 5329 1680 7372
#7Plant42Posted 1/20/2012 7:12:02 PM(edited)
Digimon is really grasping at straws. Face it, it is notAshley. All you people speculated and attacked others who said it was Sherry now you just got dished a huge piece of humble pie.
#8AnimesetsunaPosted 1/20/2012 7:11:07 PM
That girl name is Helena Harper.

At 2:07, I believe that girl is Sherry. Because somehow, she knows about Mr. Scarface blood.
---
Taketatsu Ayana is my #1. Kotobuki Minako is my #2
The Official Deuce of the Final Fantasy Type-0 GameFAQs Board
#9DigimonTrainerPosted 1/20/2012 11:29:45 PM(edited)
Plant42 posted...
Digimon is really grasping at straws. Face it, it is notAshley. All you people speculated and attacked others who said it was Sherry now you just got dished a huge piece of humble pie.

At least I have actual straws to grab on to. You're the one creating the straw man out of nothing.
---
Intrepidity. Courtesy. Illusions. Until the end. Until the end.
Someone invite me back to the That's What She Said board. =(