How do you feel about the game being split among all the characters?

#1djepic112Posted 1/20/2012 7:19:29 PM
We know so far:

Leon & Helena in the US (that city that has zombie outbreak)
Chris & BSAA in China (at the start of an outbreak)
Chris in Europe
Blonde girl + blonde guy in Europe

I'm very glad that the game will be split into these segments where you play as different people in different places. I hope that the game will be long so that we get enough time spent with each "team."
#2SexcaliburPosted 1/20/2012 7:24:35 PM
Agreed. I just hope since it is broken into segments, they are not short and we some great story lines for each .
---
forever waiting for versus 13
#3Doom_InfinitePosted 1/20/2012 7:33:07 PM
Do we get confirmation Chris will go to Europe?

I was under the impression from the presentation made by Capcom (I speak Japanese) That Leon and Chris's story tie together while the newcomer will have his own story (not necessarily during the same time period).
---
I am yours to command, point out our foes and step out of my way. - Adam, Shining Force
#4garekmanPosted 1/20/2012 7:42:51 PM
I love the idea. I'm hoping everyone will make a return in some way. Barry, Jill, Claire and Carlos at least.
#5AgentX7kPosted 1/21/2012 1:47:23 AM
I think it's the sexiest idea ever, can't believe I've never heard it before this. Has the ability to add so much more depth to the story/game.
#6Yuji KaidoPosted 1/21/2012 1:49:34 AM
It's effing awesome.
And the what's best is that all the teams sections look equally great. I wonder if there will be a "final scenario" type switch where you can pick the character you want to use in the end.
---
"Listen, kid. Don't piss me off." -Cloud teaching limit breaks, FF7
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
#7Doom_InfinitePosted 1/21/2012 6:11:29 AM
Yuji Kaido posted...
It's effing awesome.
And the what's best is that all the teams sections look equally great. I wonder if there will be a "final scenario" type switch where you can pick the character you want to use in the end.

My guess if Capcom really wants to serve fans happily would be to make the final scenario a co op between Leon and Chris, but that would be such insane extravagant fan service I'm not sure they'd lower themselves to that extent.
---
I am yours to command, point out our foes and step out of my way. - Adam, Shining Force
#8HelloNelPosted 1/21/2012 6:13:30 AM
Doom3000 posted...

Yep, there's a scene in the trailer that shows Chris in Europe and the Mercenary in China with the blonde girl.
#9Crimson NightPosted 1/21/2012 6:14:02 AM
It adds a much larger scale to the game, with events taking place all over the globe. I just hope the story connects together smoothly.

And personally I'm looking forward to Leon's segment the most.
#10LeonSK357Posted 1/21/2012 6:19:57 AM
Doom3000 posted...

During the trailer, you see the new guy getting chased and then jumping down to a wooden platform. The architecture and the snowy climate looks the same as the environment during the portion where Chris is manning the machine gun on a tank.

To put it simply...

http://i40.tinypic.com/6pndyb.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/6ih3ib.jpg
---
I love this... This is what I live for... And I'm absolutely crazy about it!
PSN: Leon50ae / GT: Reikan Ai