My hope for the two mystery characters.

#11cuttin_in_townPosted 1/21/2012 11:47:53 AM
They wouldn't have Steve in a game without Claire.
---
Official #1 Survivor fan in my city.
Tron Bonne: Queen of UMvC3.
#12ayalorenPosted 1/21/2012 11:48:32 AM
DivinexRose posted...
The character is Alex Wesker, the Resident evil team said he is related to an existing character from the series.

Related in some manner. And technically they aren't related.
#13DivinexRosePosted 1/21/2012 11:51:45 AM
ayaloren posted...
DivinexRose posted...
The character is Alex Wesker, the Resident evil team said he is related to an existing character from the series.

Exactly see? Plus he show's superhuman abilities' like Albert fighting zombie's with his bare hands and crazy dodging and such
#14Plant42Posted 1/21/2012 12:16:30 PM
Bald man's hand was kind of mutating into something big and green like Steve's did. It could possibly be him. I actually watched the trailer first without reading any of the boards and he was the first thing to come to mind. It would be funny to see Steve and Sherry teaming up and then both drooling over Claire at the same time.
#15ayalorenPosted 1/21/2012 12:17:41 PM
DivinexRose posted...
ayaloren posted...
DivinexRose posted...

Exactly see? Plus he show's superhuman abilities' like Albert fighting zombie's with his bare hands and crazy dodging and such

I was really not implying that it was Alex Wesker... I honestly doubt it.
#16VolcanoBoulderPosted 1/21/2012 12:23:33 PM
"Many people have theorized that the character is Ashley Graham due to the story's involvement of the president, who may or may not be President Graham. However, our sources have confirmed to us that the character is actually Sherry Birkin, daughter of Resident Evil 2's villain, William Birkin."

Source: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1216937p1.html
#17Doom_InfinitePosted 1/21/2012 12:36:29 PM
DivinexRose posted...

It's not Alex, go read Spencer's files in RE5 Gold, Alex is no mercenary, he's a cunning manipulator who now possesses all of Spencer's remaining wealth and research data.
---
I am yours to command, point out our foes and step out of my way. - Adam, Shining Force
#18Doom_InfinitePosted 1/21/2012 12:37:37 PM
I agree with you Brady, it could very well be Steve, I think most fans don't expect it because he wasn't too well received and he's been forgotten about all this time. However his hair color, eye color and height (rather short) match very closely Steve's,
---
I am yours to command, point out our foes and step out of my way. - Adam, Shining Force